4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

bramdalf

Aug 1, 2017
Has the alter and the portal to the alter been created? If so, you need to gather enough semen to "Strengthen conncetion to The Beyond" in the alter
I had to edit the code in the "Special skills" passage by changing $Beyondpoints to $succubuspoints

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
I'll make a condition so you can't enter first combat without at least 10MP, thx!
Thanks, I figured out that the "Thinking" provides good hints (I wasn't exploring in the forest so I never unlocked the lake). I've now finished the content up to 0.2 and found it very good! Some themes that I think could be fitting:

- body modification (as someone else requested) in terms of hip and ass size, as well as pussy wetness (perhaps through the altar, or as applied permanent statuses from enemies when certain conditions are fulfilled as permanent debuffs [they could cause you to take more stimulation damage])
- sub/dom themes - I know the game is mostly light hearted, but there could be more done with the control system during sex. Constantly losing control (or voluntarily giving up control) should be an option and have consequences
- sex enemies - currently all the combat involves you seducing enemies with them putting up some resistance. It would be cool to have for example an incubus enemy that also uses sex actively against you

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thanks, I figured out that the "Thinking" provides good hints (I wasn't exploring in the forest so I never unlocked the lake). I've now finished the content up to 0.2 and found it very good! Some themes that I think could be fitting:

- body modification (as someone else requested) in terms of hip and ass size, as well as pussy wetness (perhaps through the altar, or as applied permanent statuses from enemies when certain conditions are fulfilled as permanent debuffs [they could cause you to take more stimulation damage])
- sub/dom themes - I know the game is mostly light hearted, but there could be more done with the control system during sex. Constantly losing control (or voluntarily giving up control) should be an option and have consequences
- sex enemies - currently all the combat involves you seducing enemies with them putting up some resistance. It would be cool to have for example an incubus enemy that also uses sex actively against you
Great suggestions! Have a "Slippery pussy" perk already, but more could be done with wetness.
I love the idea of losing control too many times having consequences! Will definitely add something with that in the future. There isn't much to sex combat yet, need to get sexlock perks integrated first, so you can keep fucking for more than a few seconds.
Uhh, love the idea of an Incubus!
Thanks man!

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
About the Orgasmic Charm warning message... i think that maybe is taking over from showing other messages? Cant advance at all... Will keep testing things...

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Is there a good strategy for grinding Cowgirl/Reverse CG? They push me off after one go most times.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
And a comment on the ~late game combat, it slows down because the key options for Skills disappear, since there are so many other options (And Special Skills seems empty to me, so not sure what that's about.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is there a good strategy for grinding Cowgirl/Reverse CG? They push me off after one go most times.
Until sexlocks are implemented, you can't really "stay on". So what you see now is pretty much what you get in 0.2 in terms of sex. But it won't be hard to add sexlock perks, so shouldn't be too long.

Reactions: Hungover00

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
And a comment on the ~late game combat, it slows down because the key options for Skills disappear, since there are so many other options (And Special Skills seems empty to me, so not sure what that's about.
Yeah, after 10+ links are present on a page, the number navigation stops working. I didn't make the code for it and it's pretty complicated, so can't do much about it unfortunately

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

This is a quick bugfix for some of the bugs reported since 0.2 release.
Have NOT tested this, but:
- Fixed problems with "Blowjob of The Beyond" special skill.
- I can't spell. Intice is now entice and alter is now altar. At least most places.
- Warriors can now make vertical strikes and not only horizontal strikes = fixed warriors not being able to hit you if you are on your back or on your stomach. They just swung at nothing like idiots...
- Fixed "Orgasmic charm" message popping up all the time.
- Infused words command cock pull out fix. If you succeed, the enemy now actually pulls out his cock.
- Made it more obvious what to do after the blowjob skill is unlocked.
- Fixed Melina relation resetting if viewing her quest.
- Fixed stretching at home for the umpteenth time...

As always, I am not sure how save files work with different versions, but this one might work with 0.2 saves.

Last edited:

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017

This is a quick bugfix for some of the bugs reported since 0.2 release.
Have NOT tested this, but:
- Fixed problems with "Blowjob of The Beyond" special skill.
- I can't spell. Intice is now entice and alter is now altar. At least most places.
- Warriors can now make vertical strikes and not only horizontal strikes = fixed warriors not being able to hit you if you are on your back or on your stomach. They just swung at nothing like idiots...
- Fixed "Orgasmic charm" message popping up all the time.
- Infused words command cock pull out fix. If you succeed, the enemy now actually pulls out his cock.
- Made it more obvious what to do after the blowjob skill is unlocked.
- Fixed stretching at home for the umpteenth time...

As always, I am not sure how save files work with different versions, but this one might work with 0.2 saves.
About to test it! Thank you!!

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Both of these are on my todo list, glad we are on the same page:)
The prisoner stuff is a bit rushed, but wanted to get 0.2 out. Normally, I don't like just doing a passage that just has a random sex vid with some "you fuck him" text, but it's very fast

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes