4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I can't get pass 'DEATH-DEFYING DESIRES' and I done everything that you said early about the quest and I downloaded your quick bugfix too

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I can't get pass 'DEATH-DEFYING DESIRES' and I done everything that you said early about the quest and I downloaded your quick bugfix too
That's weird. How far have you gone in the quest? Got the altar? Collected semen? Spent semen at altar? Practised not killing enemies while making them cum?

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Okay that rope tying mini game makes no sense to me. We drain these guys to the point where they pass out but now somehow they get the energy to struggle while we try to tie them up. Was enjoying the game up until I ran onto that mini game. Now I think I'll pass until there is some way around it.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Okay that rope tying mini game makes no sense to me. We drain these guys to the point where they pass out but now somehow they get the energy to struggle while we try to tie them up. Was enjoying the game up until I ran onto that mini game. Now I think I'll pass until there is some way around it.
You can just get the chains. There is no minigame. (You can always cheat up the money)
The minigame was mostly a coding experiment anyway, will probably delete it cuz yes, it makes no sense.

Reactions: Dono1973

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
You can just get the chains. There is no minigame. (You can always cheat up the money)
The minigame was mostly a coding experiment anyway, will probably delete it cuz yes, it makes no sense.
Good to know the chains skip it. I'll just farm up the cash on warriors need the resources for perk points anyway.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Flexible magic
Unlock Requirements: Intelligence 5, Dexterity 4, Agility 4, Succubus level 5

Are there other requirements for this perk have everything listed above but still haven't seen the perk on my list.

Nvm it unlocked right after I asked, seems like when you hit multiple perk unlocks at once it takes alittle for it to show them all.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Good update. File size leaves a lot to be desired so I may not play every iteration you put out but everything is moving in a good direction.
The main reason I reuploaded all videos again, is that I compressed them all some more. In the future, you will only have to download any new videos I might add. If you have a previous version downloaded that is

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Feedback on game balance:
- the stats are balanced better than I expected
- INT is probably the most valuable stat since it unlocks spells and sets max mana (very important)
- END is not valuable since you don't need HP beyond a point. There's very few END saving throws, and it competes with AGI
- CHA is good, but probably not as good as you think. You ultimately need to do SP damage and CHA never affects SP. It does increase the speed of gaining AP which unlocks stronger ways of increasing SP. The scaling of CHA for gaining AP is probably a little too low
- AGI is initially not very good but becomes the strongest stat mid-late game. Initially it serves as a defense mechanism of preventing getting hit twice a turn. But once you get tail whip, it is insanely good since tail whip is a AGI contest and they skip their turn if they get tail whipped which happens every turn. Maybe debuff tail whip by making it happen every other turn, or reducing the AGI scaling on it.
- DEX is a pure offensive stat that can kind of be dumped, apart from leveling it to access perks

Overall the combat pace is pretty good. There's a little bit of grind, especially since I couldn't figure out what to do after accessing the town but not exploring the forest to unlock the lake yet.

The trauma debuff hints at a lot of potential for bastes (bad statuses). Taking inspiration from OG games like COC, you can tie additional (permanent) debuffs for consecutive losses and or narrative choices (which there are none right now). For example, losing to the bandits consecutively (maybe conditional on losing while having sex) should have them attach piercings to you that give stimulation when you take HP damage (indirectly also making it more dangerous for you to have sex since you'll gain more stimulation, which I think is pretty cool emergent behavior). If you want to add these debuffs though, I recommend nerfing the enemies a little so that the game won't become impossible when running with debuffs on. It would change a bit of narrative flavor from "weak demon grows stronger" to "relatively (to humans) strong demon grows stronger, but could potentially end up in bad situations if they let enemies have their way with them". This adds more tension and should be relatively easy to add as a modular thing.

(giving lots of feedback because I think this game has potential)

• Red Heart

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thanks a lot for the feedback, lots of food for thought!
Edit: Wait, does Tail whip skip their turn? It should only knock them down, not stun. Pretty sure knocked down only allows you to bypass charmrolls for bj/hj/sex skills, not skip turn

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes