4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Braintoast93

Jun 2, 2019
Hey, I wanted to convert semen into XP, but the button at the portal didn't work. Nothing happen when I click on the textfield. Is this a bug or is this function not part of the game yet?

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, what are your plans for Skills? Overall it seemed like there was a bit of a surplus of skill points compared to attribute or perk points, so it seems likely it's an area that has planned expansion.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Between those two and a monster hunter path (not separate, but another branch, if I understood correctly), that's a solid amount of replayability.

Not sure if you've planned/got ideas for multiple encounters, or horde enemies (1 monster made up of multiple individuals), but that opens up all the DP/Group/Orgy stuff. Not sure if it should be a path, or a themed area.

And I'm with you with the hard femdom, not my cuppa. At least the humiliation stuff, bondage seems fine. But that's a whole other tangent.
Yup, you got it, monster hunter will be a seperate and optional path.
There are definitely gonna be encounters with multiple enemies, but I don't think I can make it work with the current combat system. So it's gonna be more like a series of attribute checks/rolls, some conditions based on certain mastery levels and/or what perks you have unlocked.
Yea, I don't mind a bit of bondage either. Prefer the girl to be tied up though... MC being tied up (in and out of combat) is gonna be a feature later for sure. Have so many videos for this downloaded already... just filling up my PC

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Oh, what are your plans for Skills? Overall it seemed like there was a bit of a surplus of skill points compared to attribute or perk points, so it seems likely it's an area that has planned expansion.
Not quite sure. Ideally I wanna create so many skills that you will have to choose between them. But it may be too ambitious. Like, so far, all skills available in 0.2 except for pussygrind are required to advance the story... and only have around 4-5 other skills not implemented planned.
So I am really not sure!

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i found a bug, i reached RP 58/100 it didnt complete the quest to reach 50/100 and next day its 0/100

what i get from the tail sweep is: as the people have so low stats they cant stand without spending their turn, is not they get stunned

PD: you should set the videos on repeat

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yes, Melina RP resets to 0, if you view the quest. It's my bad, silly mistake, will fix.
Not sure what you mean with the tail sweep? Are you talking about the "Tail whip" perk?

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
yes tail whip, sorry. i just guessing, didnt unlock it yet.

thank you for confirm about the bug, im a day away (i think) from reaching exactly 50rp again

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i found a bug, i reached RP 58/100 it didnt complete the quest to reach 50/100 and next day its 0/100
its the quest, not updating i just noted it go from 46 to 1 and also having RP in 45 the quest is at 0RP. I attach my save if you want to look into it.

I missed the part where you get energy back in the river

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I for one were okay with Orc rape. To be fair MC is reverse raping already. Bit too large to small body is okay to me.

Getting over from PTSD was bit too easy, you just need capture 1 guy and use him 5 times, i didn't even got stunned because large cocks maybe first couple times MC can't handle herself and kills guy she's fucking, even through you have way to not kill targets when draining them in sucking.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
INT, is an interesting case because there doesn't seem to be a non-level up way (yet) to increase it, but it went from very important early/mid to just needing the lowest required amount, as perks start to replace the Mesmerize spell. Also mana regen with the upgraded lingerie artifact.

END, felt important early and then again late (to combat Bleed), but you can slowly level it up by swimming at the beach, which I think let's you safely ignore it after getting it to ~3.

CHA, I agree is limited by it not doing SP damage, but it does help with that for keeping Locks engaged. I think it's balanced quite well, because it's a cornerstone stat, but over investing in it won't especially help. And training it with the mirror and dirty talk help it not fall too far behind.

AGI, I agree with you here as well. The extra actions also really help once Mana is under control, but other than being a defensive stat (which the HP regen from artifact makes up for) it plateaus until Tail Whip comes into play. But, it's yet another stat that can't be dumped, which is good balance. Not sure if we'll get a way to train it.

DEX, beyond the SP damage, which really eases the grind early/mid game, it also offers free stance changes! At certain points this was absolutely great to have, because it seems the MC can't perform Pullout without fully dropping to their knees, and basically no real actions can be done from back or stomach.

Bad statuses do seem like an interesting path that could be taken, especially if they come from story choices. I'll throw up an alternative though; once perks are refundable there could be Perks that have +s & -s to lean more into certain build types for mid/late game once the game gets further along.

OOH! Sub-classes/prestige classes for later, could be fun! I'm hoping there will be more of a seductive/passive type build, luring opponents over to fuck MC wildly and sealing their own doom, but so far I couldn't make that happen beyond kissing. Even with the Entice spell they seemed to just shake it off.
Thanks for the good points about the stats - I didn't upgrade the underwear much but can see how it could affect balance.

My suggestion for bad statuses is quite different in nature to +/- from perk and build specialization (although that would be nice too). It's more about having the latent danger of "levelling down" and having some agency taken away, whereas currently there are only ways to increase your power. Dying only results in a minor temporary dent in your wallet with no long term consequences. The orc rape PTSD is a little extreme, but the mechanism is sort of what I want (you can resolve it too easily though). But instead of trauma, I'd prefer it to be fetishes that you acquire that you can't remove, permanently debuffing you in certain ways. The difference being that the character accepts the fetishes.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I supose the only way to learn the blowjob skill is to improve RP with melinda, if i cant do that how i get the skill?

yunsaa08

Mar 13, 2018
I cannot see captured prisoner after completed last quest train 5 times, 2 prisoners disappeared only You cannot hold any more prisoners! message left. Cannot do anything in Manage your prisoner page at all right now. Bug?

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
about the tail whip, the enemy get knocked down, and in the next turn inmediately stand up and attack, i mean how much stancepoints they have, more than 10 for what i see

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes