4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

CahSis

Jul 18, 2018
I supose the only way to learn the blowjob skill is to improve RP with melinda, if i cant do that how i get the skill?
i didnt enconter any melinda bug, i cant take a look for you if u want.

Semen to XP and Sacrifices are not implemented yet.
i did fix a missing " at town blowjob(line 19526), and add not implemented to things not working, may upload here for you, if u want to focus on your code.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Thanks for the good points about the stats - I didn't upgrade the underwear much but can see how it could affect balance.

My suggestion for bad statuses is quite different in nature to +/- from perk and build specialization (although that would be nice too). It's more about having the latent danger of "levelling down" and having some agency taken away, whereas currently there are only ways to increase your power. Dying only results in a minor temporary dent in your wallet with no long term consequences. The orc rape PTSD is a little extreme, but the mechanism is sort of what I want (you can resolve it too easily though). But instead of trauma, I'd prefer it to be fetishes that you acquire that you can't remove, permanently debuffing you in certain ways. The difference being that the character accepts the fetishes.
What could be fun with your fetish/weakness idea is to have it do something like 4x arousal points (I forget what they're called), but also maybe faster Mastery gained in a related skill.

Though that's more me riffing on traits with +&-. Not sure how your permanent debuff fetishes would look instead. Just negatives to stats? IIRC, the PTSD status was all negatives.

urmomgay11

Jul 3, 2018
This game is way too big for what it is, probably not gonna download it until its fixed. 3.8GB is insane.

doxja

Mar 23, 2018
Other than the tail? Idk. Thinking of doing a "On the wings of evil" quest or something, that unlocks your wings. Also gonna add breast expansion at some point, probably when I add titjobs:)
Is this what you were thinking or did you have something else in mind? :)
This is what i was thinking. I know the succubus can change her form. Not sure if she could possible change other people to make them more compliant and more to her liking. I hope you was planning something like this for the future.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I was able to baypass the RP quest, sadly if you dont have a save from before checking the status of the quest, you have to start the game from scratch

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I for one were okay with Orc rape. To be fair MC is reverse raping already. Bit too large to small body is okay to me.

Getting over from PTSD was bit too easy, you just need capture 1 guy and use him 5 times, i didn't even got stunned because large cocks maybe first couple times MC can't handle herself and kills guy she's fucking, even through you have way to not kill targets when draining them in sucking.
Yes. I had initially planned that you first had to fuck 3 normal sizes, then 3 big and then 3 huge, but... I got lazy. The Recovery quest is a bit rushed.
I may also keep the PTSD part of the debuff permanently, but set the chance for you to freeze to like... 5% or something. You would still get the charm points back.
I love the idea where she isn't able to control herself for the first few fucks! Very nice idea! Will add this at some point

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thanks for the good points about the stats - I didn't upgrade the underwear much but can see how it could affect balance.

My suggestion for bad statuses is quite different in nature to +/- from perk and build specialization (although that would be nice too). It's more about having the latent danger of "levelling down" and having some agency taken away, whereas currently there are only ways to increase your power. Dying only results in a minor temporary dent in your wallet with no long term consequences. The orc rape PTSD is a little extreme, but the mechanism is sort of what I want (you can resolve it too easily though). But instead of trauma, I'd prefer it to be fetishes that you acquire that you can't remove, permanently debuffing you in certain ways. The difference being that the character accepts the fetishes.
I don't think your ideas are mutually exclusive. A "Submissive" build would e.g. deal less SP when in control of fucking and more when getting fucked. + and -. Just an example.
I really like the idea of fetishes being a form of debuffs. There should be consequences if certain stuff happens during combat. Like, if you keep dying from sex or climax while tied up and so on...

Reactions: Hungover00

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I cannot see captured prisoner after completed last quest train 5 times, 2 prisoners disappeared only You cannot hold any more prisoners! message left. Cannot do anything in Manage your prisoner page at all right now. Bug?
That sounds like a bug! Will take a look at this, thanks:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
about the tail whip, the enemy get knocked down, and in the next turn inmediately stand up and attack, i mean how much stancepoints they have, more than 10 for what i see
Those farmers and beggars are incredibly resilient. They can stand up all day long if they want! (They don't have stancepoints)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i didnt enconter any melinda bug, i cant take a look for you if u want.

i did fix a missing " at town blowjob(line 19526), and add not implemented to things not working, may upload here for you, if u want to focus on your code.
Sure, gotta get them bugs!

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
What could be fun with your fetish/weakness idea is to have it do something like 4x arousal points (I forget what they're called), but also maybe faster Mastery gained in a related skill.

Though that's more me riffing on traits with +&-. Not sure how your permanent debuff fetishes would look instead. Just negatives to stats? IIRC, the PTSD status was all negatives.
I am sure we can figure out something cool. I find pure stat buff/debuffs kinda boring, but there will probably be a bit of that as well.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
This game is way too big for what it is, probably not gonna download it until its fixed. 3.8GB is insane.
There won't be a "fix". Game is not gonna get smaller. But suit yourself :)
Edit: Also, how do you know "what it is" if you haven't played?

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I see a doggy vid file. How to get that skill ?
There are quite a lot of the sex videos that you can't view in the game yet. For now, sex is mostly at the "insert stage". In the next few updates, I will be integrating sexlocks. Then, you will see a lot more sex videos (non-insertions)

Reactions: Cef3azone

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I have RP 100/100 with Melina, but don't see how I can learn blowjob from her — tested all 3 dialog options on beach with her :(

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes