4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hey, I think I found a bug regarding the "Crippling status" perk. Since the perk requires you to have bought certain spells, if your final requirement to unlock a perk is a spell purchase, the spell purchase's dialog box will override the perk dialog box.

In other words, if you already have 10 intelligence when you buy the final required spell, the dialog box will show the spell purchase but not the perk.

You can still unlock the perk if you go to your attribute's page in BOB, so I'm not sure if you should waste any time on it. But it is something I think you should be aware of.
Yes, I am aware... twine can't "stack" those kind of popups. So if the conditions are met for 2 popups at the same time, only one will show :/

Reactions: Cracatoa

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i read somewhere around here an explanation of atributes, and they downselled dex, lol with 5DEX i cant get disrobed (at the moment) and once i engage the blowjob with the Allure eyes my preyt is so dead:
tease, pullout, mesmerize, blowjob keep sucking until it dies

Currently getting gold to buy items, and semen for perks before continuing with the death defying quest

Also idk if its a bug, but in the beach when you are wasting time around and have an encounter you dont get the extra gold when you drain the prey, also lvl 3 provoke an error (you just baypass it, but is there)
View attachment 3035092
"Until it dies" :ROFLMAO:
Ups. The error is an easy fix, just forgot an "
Yes, the gold boon only works for combat kills

Reactions: Centar

Sarius_1

Nov 4, 2017
I think i found a bug in the quest "WHAT'S WRONG, SWEETIE?" where you have to increase RP with Melina.
When opening the quest in the quest-menu RP with her is reset to 0 so the quest becomes way harder if you check the progress in the questlog (now feels like a grind as when at 0 RP you can only gain 3 per day).
Otherwise progress with her seems to track correctly as long as you don't open the quest in the questlog.

EDIT: just noticed the bug had already been fixed in the linked untested bugfixes. So this can be ignored.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I think i found a bug in the quest "WHAT'S WRONG, SWEETIE?" where you have to increase RP with Melina.
When opening the quest in the quest-menu RP with her is reset to 0 so the quest becomes way harder if you check the progress in the questlog (now feels like a grind as when at 0 RP you can only gain 3 per day).
Otherwise progress with her seems to track correctly as long as you don't open the quest in the questlog.

EDIT: just noticed the bug had already been fixed in the linked untested bugfixes. So this can be ignored.
Yeah, thanks for the feedback anyway (y)

Reactions: Sarius_1

yunsaa08

Mar 13, 2018
After fight against new enemies I feel like, for high Level enemies it is too OP in such a bad way it could be tiring more than fun.
1st of all, the steady nerve skillis too OP (in bad way I think) it increasing enemies control point every time used by 1 and no limit to them. Since Enemies like Ranger Lv7 tend to spam this skill often esp. after I use teases gahhhh.. and they have 3 life essence! (life essence also an issue for me too feel like 3 already a bit too much for now compare with present contents combine with this problem) the fight will surely drag on so his control and AP point goes skyhigh to over 100++ AP points so it's impossible to increase AP anymore (AP also reset every time they cummed. Lost Continuity ? Couldnt tell wether it good or bad will leave it to your judgement hehe ) make you can't use most of fun skill and must focus on survival instead,My Lv12 with many farmed perks almost dies, Plus you will 100% cant win the Charm Roll in late time of the fight may because their control is too high? So the only way to win for me is to use mesmerize every time before you use BJ skill right after and repeats till their essence and HP ran out and I found it troublesome more than fun. Hope you notice this and will consider to deal with this issue and balance things out in the future.
Summary >> In my opinion the balance in ver 0.1 is not quite bad just feel a bit grindy but not annoying. Maybe just try to avoid the game breaking or unbalance mechanics like this one or just set limit to it will do the job. Lastly, Please don't worry and rush things too much could just stay calm and gradually figure things out. Enjoyed the game so far, Take care.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
After fight against new enemies I feel like, for high Level enemies it is too OP in such a bad way it could be tiring more than fun.
1st of all, the steady nerve skillis too OP (in bad way I think) it increasing enemies control point every time used by 1 and no limit to them. Since Enemies like Ranger Lv7 tend to spam this skill often esp. after I use teases gahhhh.. and they have 3 life essence! (life essence also an issue for me too feel like 3 already a bit too much for now compare with present contents combine with this problem) the fight will surely drag on so his control and AP point goes skyhigh to over 100++ AP points so it's impossible to increase AP anymore make you can't use most of fun skill and must focus on survival instead,My Lv12 with many farmed perks almost dies, Plus you will 100% cant win the Charm Roll in late time of the fight may because their control is too high? So the only way to win for me is to use mesmerize every time before you use BJ skill right after and repeats till their essence and HP ran out and I found it troublesome more than fun. Hope you notice this and will consider to deal with this issue and balance things out in the future.
Summary >> In my opinion the balance in ver 0.1 is not quite bad just feel a bit grindy but not annoying. Maybe just try to avoid the game breaking or unbalance mechanics like this one or just set limit to it will do the job. Lastly, Please don't worry and rush things too much could just stay calm and gradually figure things out. Enjoyed the game so far, Take care.
Thanks for the feedback man!
Yeah, didn't even playtest this version myself, so did not really have a feel for how powerful the new classes would be. Just in 0.1, when there where no rangers/rogues/warriors/, some people mentioned that it got way too easy. But yeah, not balanced right now. Hopefully, it will be.
Player is a bit limited in their ways to deal with difficult enemies at the moment. Planning on adding many more perks and skills that will give you more options. E.g. there will be some perk that retains enemies AP after they cum, like maybe at 50% AP. And there will be a special skill (Like the Bj from Beyond) that allows you to make enemies cum twice in a row (have found suuuuch a good video for this!!).
I also thought about giving the steady nerves skill a limit, maybe it can only be used 3-5 times or it is gonna cost mana or something.
Lots of ways too fix balance issue, only limit is my/our imagination.
Glad you enjoyed yourself in any case! Take care :)

Reactions: Hungover00

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
My prisoners died but they still taking up both the prison slots.
didn't know I had to feed them :p
Yeah, something is wrong with the prisoner system... someone else already mentioned something along those lines... will fix.
And you can't feed them yet, but will make it so you can give them the "Various meats" item at some point

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Am liking the game.

ofc the most satisfying stuff is enticing them to take the lead.

would be nice to be able to entice from back and stomach, would be a more natural flow

undress -> undress -> kiss+pull out -> they kiss you onto your back -> entice from back -> masturbate -> get railed

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Am liking the game.

ofc the most satisfying stuff is enticing them to take the lead.

would be nice to be able to entice from back and stomach, would be a more natural flow

undress -> undress -> kiss+pull out -> they kiss you onto your back -> entice from back -> masturbate -> get railed
Don't you worry, your wishes will come true

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pervtron3000

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Never used it before, but just looking over this in notepad++ you still have a bunch of instances where "altar" is spelled "alter". The same is also true for things being spelt "intice" when it should be "entice".

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes