VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer Back Home [Day 2 v1.0] [Great dane games]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I decided to take over the RICOH mod so here is my mod version. This mod will highlight recommended choices and also add a "cheat" button (next to the Visit Patreon button). Enjoy this and don't hesitate to inform me your problem.
1648647697822.png 1648647720341.png 1648647782948.png

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

A summer back home [Day 2 v1.0] + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I decided to take over the RICOH mod so here is my mod version. This mod will highlight recommended choices and also add a "cheat" button (next to the Visit Patreon button). Enjoy this and don't hesitate to inform me your problem.
View attachment 1730637 View attachment 1730638 View attachment 1730640
99% of similar games are unplayable without mods(y)
for example, if one is interested in Iris, he wouldnt know what to do (hug her or not, walk her home or not...), so having proper choices highlighted certainly is a life saver:HideThePain:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If not too much trouble, could someone give me an idea of how much content there is currently? What kinds of playtime am I looking at?

Dec 9, 2020
MC: Iris I have a question for you.
Iris: What is it?
MC: I have always wondered about one thing.
MC: Four years ago I told you about my decision to study abroad. And when I told you I was leaving, I got the feeling you were angry with me.
- Do you offer to walk Iris home. -
/record scratch
Wait what?
/looks both ways before crossing the scene, looks under the table, behind the counter.
Wtf is happening here? where's the rest of the conversation? lmao.
Ok, guess I'll walk her home.....
Iris: Don't be stranger okay?
MC: I won't, I'll speak to you soon.
/kiss
MC: Wha....
Iris: I was angry at you for leaving. I should have told you back then.
/record scratch
WTF? why was this not answered back when they were at the coffee shop....

Anyways, good luck with the game.

Feb 26, 2019
Went in expecting it to be meh and ended up being pleasantly surprised. We don't get enough games that treat incest with a more realistic tone like this, and the fact that most everything that you can do or refrain from doing is optional makes it even better!
Can't wait to see how the events unfold in the following updates :devilish:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
WTF? why was this not answered back when they were at the coffee shop....

Anyways, good luck with the game.
The dev made a mistake and the rest of the conversation is hidden unless you went back to bed instead of going to the gym that morning.

I attached a fix [FIXED]

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
The dev made a mistake and the rest of the conversation is hidden unless you went back to bed instead of going to the gym that morning.

I attached a fix
Looks like that's a script for rebirth

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
egy man the discord link is broken, and the dev last post on Patreon was last month. They had "more work," to do, hopefully they're okay, but since they launched last summer, 3 updates so far in total...and only like one animation? It's clear they don't have much time to devote to game dev. Too bad. I hope they post an update.

Reactions: maikelblack

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
All is looking good till now.

Although there is some misplaced code issue probably.

I got two of them until now.
i) When MC came back home, while going upstairs, he asked about the girls of Charlotte, and she answered. While drinking coffee again there is conversation about the girls and Charlotte apologised for not telling MC about the girls, and then she told about them again but this time with some query about them.

ii) In the morning, MC go to the GYM room and talked with Charlotte and greeted good morning. But when MC ate his breakfast, Charlotte came there and apologised to MC if she woke him up for loud music.

Jun 11, 2020
egy man the discord link is broken, and the dev last post on Patreon was last month. They had "more work," to do, hopefully they're okay, but since they launched last summer, 3 updates so far in total...and only like one animation? It's clear they don't have much time to devote to game dev. Too bad. I hope they post an update.
Don't know if I'm super optimistic at this point.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
This developer's Patreon page has been removed.
I haven't checked their Discord, and there is virtually nothing on their Buy Me A Coffee page.
Could it be A Summer Back Home has shuffled off this mortal coil?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes