VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer Back Home [Day 2 v1.0] [Great dane games]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Before I get into the game:
"
why should you supporting me?
this is my first go at making a complete visual novel. I will in now ay say that I am a expert, but i am very driven to learn new things. "

Try editing your patreon page, if English isn't your first language, get some volunteer help...as reading that made me fearful of what kind of language was on display inside the game. :)
I think he's just asking for help with the script.
Since it's only a Gb, I can probably fix it in a day or two if interested.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A summer back home [Day 1 v1.0] [Great dane games] (1.14 GB rar pc source)
187 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
Meh not much to say the renders are O.K and the set up is slightly different with the dad being alive but the English needs some work and you would greatly benefit from a proofreader. My problem is the MC is the usual skinny genesis 8 manlet with the stupid fucking Armani hair that comes free with Daz which I despise.

One suggestion would be to look into getting a better looking, more interesting model for the MC to make him look less generic and for the love of God give him a better hairstyle than that atrocious Elvis hair that comes free with Daz. I don't know why so many devs use it.
well is for free and many new devs have no money to spend. im ok with the hair when the story keep me.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1.2G rpdl.net-ASummerBackHome-1.1.zip
1.2G total

SHA1SUM: 1b3d201b6ca91130329ec97ed330a594dda01ca6

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
is maybe a new game required (script change?) or is this just a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ahh ok nevermind i tried starting a new game and it seems the script changed a lot or i used a mod before (dont remember) and the error is gone.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The update was disappointing, it felt very short and the game still has all the problems I mentioned in my last post almost 2 months ago.

Also, I don't like Charlotte's hairstyle and color.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Smooth, great renders.. looks like a slow burn type of a game. English might not be DEVs first language but the dialog isn't bad. What we have so far is definitely a step above most 1st attempts. Bookmarked and awaiting more.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of A Summer Back Home Day 1 v1.0

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan A Summer Back Home Day 1 v1.0

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of A Summer Back Home [v0.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan A Summer Back Home [v0.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-26
Version: Day 1 v1.0

no11

Sep 20, 2017
Ok after watching the banner closely, I can get the dev's idea behind it. But I have to say: it's not appealing! On the latest updates page, all I can see is a guy walking through the front door. And even in full size image, the guy and the door part is too big, while the girls and the pool nearly can't be seen.

Great Dane, are you the dev? It's just my 2 cents but the banner is the first impression of the game, so it's pretty important. So I think you should change it. May be with the same idea/set up, but different camera angle/view, for example from the pool, behind the girls, to the door where MC stand.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
We're on the first update, and you can tell this is going to be a bit of a slow burn because there have been zero sex scenes, and we've barely seen any nudity.

The voyeurism in the game is some accidental peeping by MC, so thankfully he avoids the creep vibes that too many MC's give off.

MC's dad is a cheating, workaholic prick who, supposedly, wants MC back for the summer after being estranged and the asshat doesn't even bother to be there. He's off in another country, probably fucking his gf's sister (who lives in Spain).

That leaves MC in a house with a nice MILF and (not introduced yet) her three daughters.

MC also has a childhood friend who he is going to get reacquainted with, and a (probable) MILF boss. Childhood friend, MILF boss, and MC will all be working together for the summer (at least).

MC's best friend's girlfriend back in Germany round out the potential LIs so far.

There is definitely enough story here to keep me engaged (developing relationships both at home and at work), and I'm interested to see if MC's runaway Mom will be making some type of appearance with a story as to why she left MC behind. I also want to see what's the what with his friends in Germany.

So far the most sexual thing to happen is seeing people kiss, so hopefully this picks up as well.

All in all, definitely going to be checking out the next few updates to see where this is going.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes