Unity Completed A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Overview:
The main character, I, has a beautiful and big-breasted cousin named Ayaka. My sister was sweet to me, and even if I was sexually harassed, I would forgive her if I apologized.
One day, I find my sister taking a nap. I've always wanted to have sex with my sister, so naturally I took off my pants and attacked my sister.
Pretty sure this is supposed to say "Even if I sexually harass her, she will forgive me."
At least, from context, that makes sense.
The current description is just nonsense.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
mono is a cross compatibility framework for games and apps
Mono is a runtime (an opensource alternative to .NET).

It just works. If not, there's something wrong with your computer.
…Your name wouldn't happen to be “Todd”? :D
And it's perfectly possible for a runtime to fail the startup if something is wrong (not necessarily with environment, it might also be caused by a botched install or something).

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
mono- A prefix that means “one, only, single,” as in monochromatic, having only one color. It is often found in chemical names where it means “containing just one” of the specified atom or group, as in carbon monoxide, which is carbon attached to a single oxygen atom.

MoonSoulez

Jul 18, 2021
Wait, is this a sister or a cousin? The description says both.

If it's indeed a cousin, you need to remove the "incest" tag. A relationship between cousins is NOT incest.
scuse me what? aint incest meant sexual relationship between blood related family?

latha003

Oct 17, 2022
Use text resizer.zip from noxtek in Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex OP for smaller font. Place file resizer.txt in ..\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text

Sorry for the little confusion above. My first time using links and I don't know how to link directly to noxtek post in Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex OP

Noxtek you are the man!

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes