Unity Completed A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Genetic problems don't magically appear because of "genetic combinations", if both partners have no inheritable diseases it literally doesn't matter how they're related... that's a myth that stems from people trying to rationalize that disabled children even exist (and that it never could happen to them...).
We all have genetic errors though, everyone. That's why we have two copies of each chromosome, if one locus is fucked, our cells can just read the other. Siblings are very likely to have the same loci, meaning there's a 1 in 4 chance of the child inheriting two of that fucked loci. Does that mean it will inherently be bad? no. Hell, some errors are even good. That's how evolution works: genetic errors appearing by random chance that just so happened to be beneficial. Most genetic errors are completely harmless and exist in part of the chromosome that isn't even read by the body. And we are talking extremely small numbers of even seeing an issue based on things like inbreeding coefficient.

There's a reason why practically all European royal families were mentally challanged, genetically ill, and nearly infertile by the end of the medieval era.

But hey, if we keep going with the Crispr research which will eventually allow us to just change our gene codes, then fuck it I guess.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
It was an theoretical example of how the degree of blood relation isn't the key factor in hereditary diseases, but that the disease is there in the first place. There are far too many people that believe incest will create diseased children guaranteed. Hell, I once read how someone believes there are diseases only incest between cousins can create...

As you said most of these defects happen in parts of the chromosome that aren't read and there are a few "errors" like moles and hetereochromia that are seen as attractive, yet nobody cares that those are basically coming from a defect gene.

The problem with the royal families were that they did that *constantly*. The main factor here is the repeated incest over many generations. But instead of just not encouraging incest (since the risk is still there, you don't have to provoke it) it's a complete taboo, which only creates more problems by discouraging openness about it and completely disregarding that something like that could create feelings of guilt even if it's consensual!

Fun fact: Second cousins are theoretically more likely to produce healthy offspring than complete strangers and third cousins have the highest reproduction rate even when it comes to grandchildren, which is why most if not all incest laws usually only go down to first cousins (since after that nobody notices any difference in occurence of disabled children).

MerpHerp333

Oct 22, 2017
OI!

Everyone having issues with the files, do this from now on with ALL Japanese or other language packed zip files.
Install Bandizip
Use Bandizip instead to open rar, or zip files
At the top right when you open the rar, zip, or whatever click "code pack", and choose the language it was packed with, which in this and most cases was Japanese.

This will unzip the files using the same language that was used to zip it, which will name the very important game files properly

Enjoy this and every other game you found had issues with!

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Or, you know, use 7zip. Not only is it 100% free, it doesn't even have a paid version. So, you get all of the features, right from the get go. Without the possibility of having the paid product shoved in your face.

Oh, and it's open source too.

And it automatically detects the encoding that the text had, so you probably don't have to manually do it.

That being said, as with *ALL* games that are done in a locale different than the one you're currently running in, you may need to fiddle with the OS locale settings, if the file names don't have tons of little boxes, but rather (in this case) kanji... even bandizip won't do any good.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
So, for the title a more accurate translation is: "Impregnation Summer-break with my Cousin Who Forgives Sexual Harassment".
It is not "sister", but "cousin". That is because the original description has "onee-chan", which is often used for older female cousins too. Additionally the MC uses "boku". And the cousin calls him "Boku-kun". Both are staples of shota. Add to that how small the MC's appearance is... so yeah... MC is a shota.

As for the game itself, there isn't much. There are 3 "endings", but 2 of them is really just 3 lines of text, with the "Good Ending" having a proper epilogue with a scene.

There is a button called "Physical something" with the MTL. That's the same as normal, you just don't run out of cum.

The extra scene for Good Ending is pregnant sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why do shota genres have to ruin my life?
this has happened so many times, shota tags plague so many of my favorite genres its just exhausting.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
well, the new search has the ability to include tags that you want removed from your search.

1644185189157.png

So, you can actually do something about it now.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
this thread doesnt have shota tag on it, bro.
If the tags on a thread are wrong, I feel like there's something that can be done about that too. Bro.

and double replying with a single sentence each is a dick move. just edit the original post. It makes you seem insincere.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes