Unity Completed A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
The game is very short, the translation says sister when in the prologue they say that she is the cousin ... hahaha a total mess.

Lokista12

Jul 20, 2021
The game is very short, the translation says sister when in the prologue they say that she is the cousin ... hahaha a total mess.
Have you tried Rick24's translation? That makes it more clear.
Maybe it should be included in the first post.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
So is the title translated from Japanese -> English or Japanese -> every other language -> English? Actually I'll try just that.
Capture.JPG
Not bad all things considered.

• Haha
Reactions: Cross Zero

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
"so naturally I took off my pants and attacked my sister."...

Oi oi, I'm in.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So is the title translated from Japanese -> English or Japanese -> every other language -> English? Actually I'll try just that.
Actually uploader just did a direct google translate, google is just bad with japanese. (but he forgot SLG)
1639043213702.png

FireFunk My suggestion would be to use to use the original japanese title in romaji for games until dlsite posts an official translation.(you can see it below the Japanese name when dropping it in google translate)

In this case it would be
"Boku no sekuhara wa daitai yurushite kureru itoko o haramaseru natsuyasumi SLG"
That would be more accurate/friendly and seems like a better solution until DLSITE has an official english title, also would avoid 5 pages of people complaining about title.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyStudio

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
And partly, because it's very hard to figure out whether a child for example was intentionally groomed into a parent's sexual partner. Or if a sibling/cousin manipulated the other through familial connection. So, there Western countries just had this idea that "wait, what if... what if we just didn't need to figure out if that's the case or not?"
Which lead to the incredible stigmatization of such relations, even though nobody bats an eye about such silly things as "power imbalance" or "questionable consent" if both partners are above a certain age and not related.... if you want to babysit your population on morals or whatever do it all the way or accept that irregular relations will happen either way...

And also denying any possibility of family members ever having "real" feeling for each other, because science said that such feelings are very likely to be different (as far as I know, no paper denied it's possibility btw).
"Science" said so because nobody supports research into the opposite. They'd call it "inhuman" and whatnot to simply shut out any possibility to disprove such "common sense knowledge". In other words: People don't like it, have been taught for generations to not like it and as such refuse to even have that belief challenged.

It's not helped that because it's a taboo you'll basically never know if any couple is related with each other or if a child is the product of incest simply because socially it's suicide to admit it.

Actually, incest being a "no-no" is a very Western thing. The reason for it is partly the fact that you are very likely to produce children with disabilities, in which case the parents basically screw over their own child.
It's actually relatively high chances of some genetic abnormalities due to inbreeding simply from the genetic combinations. I wouldn't say full on mentally challenged, but the offspring will be twice as likely as the parents to eventually develop any heredity diseases.
Thanks to Iceland being Iceland it was found out that that between cousins the children have an about 10% increased chance to inherit genetic diseases, which translates to a 0.50 percentage point increase because the baseline, as far as we know, is about 5% in the general public of Iceland.

Genetic problems don't magically appear because of "genetic combinations", if both partners have no inheritable diseases it literally doesn't matter how they're related... that's a myth that stems from people trying to rationalize that disabled children even exist (and that it never could happen to them...).

Last edited:
Reactions: agregen and Reluser
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes