Unity Completed A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
fuck... i have this stupid "mono" thing like the others here -.-
and no, unzip with 7zip doest solve the problem
What mono thing? mono is a cross compatibility framework for games and apps. It just works. If not, there's something wrong with your computer.

mcfreder

Dec 6, 2021
Game is broken! Failed to load mono! Learn to make shorter titles and use english character to build your game holly..

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Amazing how people love to spend their time complaining instead of just reading the first page.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Wait, is this a sister or a cousin? The description says both.

If it's indeed a cousin, you need to remove the "incest" tag. A relationship between cousins is NOT incest.
Mistranslation. "Onee-chan" was brainlessly taken to mean 'oh, she must be his sister then.'

As for 'cest... it depends on laws and culture. In the US apparently, it often depends on which side of a state line you live on.

Jan 20, 2020
so I took the trouble to correct some of the grammar to make it more readable. here it is. now my only problem is how to fit the excess text or somehow make them smaller to make all the text fit in the dialogue screen

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
repacked with bepinex, autotranslator and uncensor. have fun

ps.: pretty sure this will get banned, isn't the main character too young?
We shall see, I guess, that rule I've not found too much consistency on, but at least your link worked. Thank you for that.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
We shall see, I guess, that rule I've not found too much consistency on, but at least your link worked. Thank you for that.
i had to fix it, i hate reipatcher and all the mess it causes xD
about the game, i'm pretty sure i seen it here when was released few months ago, then disappeared :l
or maybe i'm getting old and start to see things (yep must be this)

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
you know the mtl gon be bad when the title says a season of the year gives birth to a cousin.

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
you know the mtl gon be bad when the title says a season of the year gives birth to a cousin.
Indeed, MTL is rarely good TL and often unreadable :)

To be fair, 'conceive' in the title, even in the sense of 'to impregnate' is a very different meaning than 'give birth to', and is a fair word to use in context of literal meaning - i.e. 'to ideate' / 'to conceptualise' / 'to form an idea or concept of' - but along with so many other uses of Japanese language, the words chosen are deliberately full of multiple meaning - or - dare I say - double entendre? :)

Inconceivable :)

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Okay lets do this. That Time My Cousin Grabbed My Dick As We Fell Into The Bathtub Then Suddenly My Dick Slipped In And So Began Our Sexual Summer Vacation.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes