Unity Completed A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
The title raises a very important moral dilemma. It is so subtle yet so obious. I love it

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So, for the title a more accurate translation is: "Impregnation Summer-break with my Cousin Who Forgives Sexual Harassment".
It is not "sister", but "cousin". That is because the original description has "onee-chan", which is often used for older female cousins too. Additionally the MC uses "boku". And the cousin calls him "Boku-kun". Both are staples of shota. Add to that how small the MC's appearance is... so yeah... MC is a shota.

As for the game itself, there isn't much. There are 3 "endings", but 2 of them is really just 3 lines of text, with the "Good Ending" having a proper epilogue with a scene.

There is a button called "Physical something" with the MTL. That's the same as normal, you just don't run out of cum.

The extra scene for Good Ending is pregnant sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nykei

Jun 26, 2019
A lot of JAV stuff has specific/long titles so this doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
:unsure: you would thing the good ending would be her waking up and just going with it, if the good end is pregnant sex.
Good Ending is basically that she gets pregnant. Then MC goes to school nearby and starts living on his own or some shit. But cousin moves in with him. MC wakes up next to her in bed. She doesn't wake up when he calls out to her, so he just slides his dick in. Don't look for logic about how all that happens within like 8 months (judging by her belly size). There is none.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
:unsure: you would thing the good ending would be her waking up and just going with it, if the good end is pregnant sex.
It is. I'm surprised Nubatron got it to trigger the way they did; I guess it triggers as long as you make her cum without waking her beforehand. But yeah, if you wake her after she cums she'll happily let you do whatever, up to and including a creampie, and then the good ending makes sense.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
very bad game
only 1 scene
3 ending
Short
My rating for this game is 1 out of 10

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes