Unity Completed A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
“My videogame has an elongated title that must carefully explain plot points even though thats not the plot we seek.”

responding to keep it on my list. Have a good day and thanks for the pregnancy, the best tag!

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
What a long and stupid title. Random words tossed together?
In a summer vacation i sexually harassed my cousin, and i made her pregnant cause she always forgive me.
Well, at least now it makes sense. Probably. Maybe.
Sorry but the overview is a masterpiece as well. :ROFLMAO:

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
I'm sorry, are we trying to boink the forgiving big-breasted cousin or the sister? Or is it that when we boink the sister, she gets preggers, and conceives me a cousin?

I am so confused.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Me: "Oh cool, new game; wonder if it's an anime game."

The game title: "I want to have sex with my underage sister in a non-consensual way and there's probably tentacles involved or something I don't know. Also we're all monsters of some kind so yeah, there's that I guess."

Me: "Guess I won't know until I check it out."

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
We need a poll on this thread to show what people "like" more the title or that overview XD

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
Wow. This might be the first time I've ever read a game's overview, and understood LESS about the game than when I started. If the title is this badly translated, I dread to thing what the dialogue in game is like.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The title makes me think that she got sexually harassed and fucked by her uncle during summer vacation, which resulted in her giving birth to a kid who is also her cousin; but nope, turns out it just a wish-fulfillment story.

budalord

May 1, 2018
View attachment 1532783

Overview:
The main character, I, has a beautiful and big-breasted cousin named Ayaka. My sister was sweet to me, and even if I was sexually harassed, I would forgive her if I apologized.
One day, I find my sister taking a nap. I've always wanted to have sex with my sister, so naturally I took off my pants and attacked my sister.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2021-07-07
Developer: GoatmanBB
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by broken_division )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Thanks to broken_division for pre patched link

View attachment 1532795 View attachment 1532796 View attachment 1532797 View attachment 1532798
a kind of herpes
also woudnt laod for me

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wait, is this a sister or a cousin? The description says both.

If it's indeed a cousin, you need to remove the "incest" tag. A relationship between cousins is NOT incest.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes