Unity Completed A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
Pretty sure the creator needs to add a subtitle to the name, so people don't get this game mixed up with any other similarly named games.

Nov 23, 2020
I tried to run this game, but it said fail to load mono. When I extracted and run it, it said problems running this game. Any solutions?

Jan 21, 2021
We shall see, I guess, that rule I've not found too much consistency on, but at least your link worked. Thank you for that.
yeah i saw a thread earlier questioning why a certain game is a 9 year old protag wasnt removed and even after the mods took a look at it it hasnt been taken down and it has a note that says that its approved by mods

Reactions: JenMistress

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Full Japanese title:
ボクのセクハラは大体許してくれる従姉を孕ませる夏休みSLG

I'd translate this to:

"My summer holiday adventure where my cousin, who generally allowed me to sexually molest her, got pregnant."

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
Ah yes "that time I ran out of ideas for a title, So I ask my childhood friend who retired to the countryside after travelling to another world and ended up pampering the priest; let's take a LN title! my inspiration in another world, the worlds greatest title. Vol 4"

• Haha
Reactions: Kuruzu
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes