VN Ren'Py Completed A Summer's End — Hong Kong, 1986 [v1.3] [Oracle and Bone]

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thankyou very much hun.

The art, setting & style was sounding and looking great, up until i saw the lesbian tag.
Riiiiiight.

So the setting, which is about 2 women and their relationship and the art, which depicts women making out didn't give it away at all ..... it took the lesbian tag to give away that 2 women getting it on and the setting about 2 women getting it on was a lesbian game.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
So the setting, which is about 2 women and their relationship and the art, which depicts women making out didn't give it away at all ..... it took the lesbian tag to give away that 2 women getting it on and the setting about 2 women getting it on was a lesbian game.
To be fair, I think he meant setting as in Hong Kong 1986. He might have just seen the first two or three images in the preview thing.

P.S. I have nothing against women loving women.

Reactions: AsmonDeus

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Not sure if you're intentionally being an idiot or not. When i said setting, i was referring to 80s japan.

Edit: Not Japan. Brain still hasn't woken up yet today.

Last edited:

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Hong Kong. It's like, right there in the title.
My bad, i'm still half asleep, and because i read city pop, my mind defaulted to Japan.

Edit: Complimentary Plastic Love

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivia_V

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The soft core makes this a backburner play but there's no way around the fact that this game has fantastic art-style.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
nice game i like the art it looks good , pretty fun also i remember near the end of the 80s close to when this game took place the tiananmen square event happening in china

Reactions: Olivia_V

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Even with the patch you don't see anything at all...
But I do like the HK background and stuff.
Also Anita Miu <3
The devel problaly likes her music too.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
As a resident of Hong Kong S.A.R., I could say this game had nothing to do with Hong Kong, not form art style of the city, historical events, the character's design, the music, there is nothing 80s nor Hong Kong in there.
Just forget the name and play it as retro futuristic novel, its better that way.

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes