robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
haven't played the new update yet since my saves are gone. hate restarting games like this from the beginning tbh. i mean, it's a good story and Nicole is smokin hot, but these html games take a while to go through if you have to start over. might give it a few more updates before i get back to it..plenty of other games to get through. will i ever catch up on them all? literally got 50 or so games in my unplayed folder..many of them have the same issue, have to start over after the code changed or whatever. the downside of vn addiction..

Chanduchinal

Jan 17, 2024
Please Can u tell me the Episode no of these scene??? Dont get it how & when these happen.
It happens automatically in EP2 when you have to choose between going back to wife (Love)/Gym with Reena (Sex with her in the previous episode) or Drop Lisa home (Sex with her perviously).

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
It dawned on me that there's "love", "lust" AND "murder" in the title. Doh.
How interesting would it be if that last one were to apply to people coming between you and your love interests (husbands, boyfriends, "ugly bastards"), the men trying to corrupt your innocent step-daughters, or, even better, the men that your wife cheats with. Sort of an evil agent path, if you will.

Reactions: Chanduchinal

Chanduchinal

Jan 17, 2024
It dawned on me that there's "love", "lust" AND "murder" in the title. Doh.
How interesting would it be if that last one were to apply to people coming between you and your love interests (husbands, boyfriends, "ugly bastards"), the men trying to corrupt your innocent step-daughters, or, even better, the men that your wife cheats with. Sort of an evil agent path, if you will.
There is already an Ace and Evil point going on. Would be awesome.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Dev mentioned that from the last episode Nicole has to go all the way with Bruce during massage, until he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That worked for me.
did you download the high quality version or the medium quality version? coz in my html file the condition for nicole and bruce scene requires nicoledares == 0 and brucedate3 == true but brucedate3 is never set to true in the whole game.
Dev mentioned that from the last episode Nicole has to go all the way with Bruce during massage, until he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That worked for me.
I downloaded the high res version from patreon, the last Nicole and Bruce option requires $nicoledares == 0 && $brucedate3 == true, but theres no code that set brucedate3 to true, can I ask how u get the option available for you?
Screenshot 2024-03-29 071541.png

Reactions: Sirren

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
did you download the high quality version or the medium quality version? coz in my html file the condition for nicole and bruce scene requires nicoledares == 0 and brucedate3 == true but brucedate3 is never set to true in the whole game.

I downloaded the high res version from patreon, the last Nicole and Bruce option requires $nicoledares == 0 && $brucedate3 == true, but theres no code that set brucedate3 to true, can I ask how u get the option available for you?
View attachment 3487373
Dev posted this save that gives you access to "Nicole and Bruce" and the "One last Round" options.

Dec 7, 2019
This game is hot but it's funny how the MC constantly cheats on his wife yet gets angry and jealous like a hypocrite lololol. But still, good game tho there was a LOT of content I'm looking forward for the next updates!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
So is this Netori and Netorase? That seems to be the case going by the changelog, but if someone can clarify that would be awesome.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes