klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Does this game get better further in? Right now it has me squinting and getting a headache. I am asking because I see this game is getting a near perfect rating for some reason (4.8/5) while there are html games with better writing and art who get bunked to 2 or 3 stars. Maybe the later content is actually proof read?
Here is some random screen where you get introduced to what I think is the main plot to show you what I mean. I have not even marked all the errors on this page. Also having to guess every page whose POV we are in now is getting annoying, how do you have multiple protagonists but your profile pic is just one of them? LLM.png

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Does this game get better further in? Right now it has me squinting and getting a headache. I am asking because I see this game is getting a near perfect rating for some reason (4.8/5) while there are html games with better writing and art who get bunked to 2 or 3 stars. Maybe the later content is actually proof read?
Here is some random screen where you get introduced to what I think is the main plot to show you what I mean. I have not even marked all the errors on this page. Also having to guess every page whose POV we are in now is getting annoying, how do you have multiple protagonists but your profile pic is just one of them? View attachment 3345469
Trying to figure out if the game gets high rating from the writing is admirable, but mistaken. It's a trashy, guilty pleasure game that hits the spot. That's it.

No, profile pic changes when you switch protagonists.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
There is a lot of trash games, that's for sure. I am just comparing it to similar projects. Whatever, maybe it is the cuck angle or something that boost the numbers or something I am missing. Furry games also tend to get weirdly high ratings all the time for example.
At least the first few hundred screens it does not change portraits, may be this is implemented later. Sometimes perspective switches even mid scene.
Screenshot 2024-02-11 160128.png

Majorfapper

Jun 21, 2023
Release dates to be announced next week.
Here is some random screen where you get introduced to what I think is the main plot to show you what I mean. I have not even marked all the errors on this page. Also having to guess every page whose POV we are in now is getting annoying, how do you have multiple protagonists but your profile pic is just one of them? View attachment 3345469
Since most developers here are not native English speakers and not everyone can afford a proofreader, especially in the early stages of development, these issues are bound to happen, also games are not rated based on their ability to use the english language, but rather on their gameplay, the story, and several other things. Everyone likes something or the other.

The Profile Pic changes depending upon the POV (Starting EP3 or 4). Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 1.09.21 PM.png

Reactions: kisskissbambam

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
Any news for update?

Hello Everyone,
We're nearing the end of EPISODE 8. In this episode Part III of husband and Wife is merged into one, you'll know why when you see it.
Also, The husband will not be traveling for mission in this episode.
Here are the release dates:
Everything is in EST time zone.
  • Mar 1: VIP Patron
  • Mar 6: Assassin Patron
  • Mar 11: Murder Patron
  • Mar 16: Lust Patron
  • Mar 18: Love Patron
  • Mar 21: Public Release
I will try to release it earlier if possible.
Thank you.

Reactions: pochops

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Any chance we can get any future updates as, well updates? 5GB is the magic line for those of us to cheap to pay for a file hoster´s premium. The html format makes updates easy as well, you just need the new media and script. If you don´t want to no problem offering a compressed version is already a boon to us cheapsakes.

Reactions: iainmore
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes