ozziegamer

May 1, 2020
not sure what is up but the new compression is going to the oops page something went wrong. Please review and make sure the links are opening properly. Thanks.
yer it appears someone posted a compression in the wrong game (then deleted it ) if you read a few posts back,but as yet the error has not been fixed.It should be because other compressors might think like we did that it is already done and ignore it

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
I know I must have missed this but where do you get the info as to what "event" you are at with each character?
Thanks

gabap

May 24, 2020
I can have sex in the living room before proceeding with the Tori’s event. Is this a bug?

Reactions: Mymy

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
Some feedback. Please let the MC stop being such a pussy. With the Jen story for example, I'm now on the third time that I've started corrupting her, and he's back to being all conflicted and stuttery. At this point he's accepted the powers and what they'll do to him. Constantly having to click through him going on and on about how he shouldn't be doing this in his head is obnoxious. It made sense at the beginning of the story, but now it just feels like you're padding the story by making him as annoying as possible. Jen isn't the only time this has happened, but it's the most egregious since things with her have been reset multiple times. I'm playing this game as an power fantasy, not to experience massive amounts of self doubt and indecision.

Also, I appreciate how you added the ability to skip the battles for story events. However, it doesn't change the fact that the battle mini games are extremely frustrating and not fun. At least that's how it is for me. I think the core of the issue is how much the opponents can heal themselves. That, combined with the RNG of what abilities you can use, make it extremely hard to feel like you're getting anywhere. I get that as the game progresses we'll be able to pick up to 3 abilities that we can use whenever we want, but at this point I have no interest in playing the battles at all.

Imagine playing a JRPG where you can't use abilities when they're most useful, but only when RNG happens to be in your favor. Then while you're waiting around for the dice to favor you, the enemy has healed back to full health and is beating the shit out of you. When I've actually tried to get into the battle system in the past, the only thing that made it sort of bearable was save scumming after each attack to make sure the opponent didn't constantly heal themselves. Even then is was a giant pain in the ass. Clearly the battle system is something you want to implement, but as it currently is, I think it actively makes the game less fun.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Can someone help out a retard , I guess I missed this but at what point/how are u supposed to do Jens 9. Go to the doctor
's appointment part ?
You need to go to hospital to see the doctor if that's what you mean. The hospital's in business district where you company is located at.

Hi there,
I know I must have missed this but where do you get the info as to what "event" you are at with each character?
Thanks
Open the hint tab (click the hint button in the left menu)

I can have sex in the living room before proceeding with the Tori’s event. Is this a bug?
Thanks for the report! We'll definitely fix it with our new update. :)

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
i started to play but have a lot of bugs, is there a bugfix already?
Have you restarted the game? We had less than few bug report since the renewal so I'm asking just in case.
Starting from v1.4 renewal, you'll get to keep your save and use them for the future updates but you need to start from the scratch for this version.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Some feedback. Please let the MC stop being such a pussy. With the Jen story for example, I'm now on the third time that I've started corrupting her, and he's back to being all conflicted and stuttery. At this point he's accepted the powers and what they'll do to him. Constantly having to click through him going on and on about how he shouldn't be doing this in his head is obnoxious. It made sense at the beginning of the story, but now it just feels like you're padding the story by making him as annoying as possible. Jen isn't the only time this has happened, but it's the most egregious since things with her have been reset multiple times. I'm playing this game as an power fantasy, not to experience massive amounts of self doubt and indecision.

Also, I appreciate how you added the ability to skip the battles for story events. However, it doesn't change the fact that the battle mini games are extremely frustrating and not fun. At least that's how it is for me. I think the core of the issue is how much the opponents can heal themselves. That, combined with the RNG of what abilities you can use, make it extremely hard to feel like you're getting anywhere. I get that as the game progresses we'll be able to pick up to 3 abilities that we can use whenever we want, but at this point I have no interest in playing the battles at all.

Imagine playing a JRPG where you can't use abilities when they're most useful, but only when RNG happens to be in your favor. Then while you're waiting around for the dice to favor you, the enemy has healed back to full health and is beating the shit out of you. When I've actually tried to get into the battle system in the past, the only thing that made it sort of bearable was save scumming after each attack to make sure the opponent didn't constantly heal themselves. Even then is was a giant pain in the ass. Clearly the battle system is something you want to implement, but as it currently is, I think it actively makes the game less fun.
Thanks for taking you time to give us the feedback!:)

Yeah, we could have done a better job in showing the inner-conflict within MC....
Since a lot of settings in the story are given, the MC will fall competely in v1.6.
And, with that, the pace of the story will be faster and you will see MC completely changed.

The battle will be tweaked more while more skills will be added in v1.6 as well.
And be sure to use the designated skill slot in which you can set one of the skill.
The battle is quite below standard for now but we'll continue to enhance it in the future.

Thanks for your feedback once again

Snuz

Aug 25, 2018
I don't understand what we're supposed to do for jen event 22. I work way more than 10 times, trained in the gym a lot, nothing happen ?

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
I don't understand what we're supposed to do for jen event 22. I work way more than 10 times, trained in the gym a lot, nothing happen ?
when you work 10 times and go to the gym the scenes starts automaticly

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whether it is classified as NTR or not, I'm just not interested in that. Takes quite a bit of the fun out of it, along with the odd minigames.
Thx men, just what i needed, some "clean" and useful information about ntr-related things in the game (y)
(that way i can safely press the ignore button and not make some bitchy scene about rage quiting the game :p)

Also, Good luck DEV.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for your opinion!

Tori's story has a twist at the end. (v1.5)
I actually meant Chloe, but sound like Tori also has a segment like that? Ouch lol.

I mean at this point I just want to wish you best of luck with your project, but I am sadly not one of the target audiences. Wish you all the best of success! :)

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes