T J5020

Jun 18, 2018
USB = Supermarket
Camera = Electronic store
Is it just me or is anybody else having issues buying camera? Been to Electronic store nothing show to buy in either window, do I need to be able to bargain with the store clerk before this shows?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is it just me or is anybody else having issues buying camera? Been to Electronic store nothing show to buy in either window, do I need to be able to bargain with the store clerk before this shows?
yes u need to talk to her
but check your inventory

cafeosaso

Jul 12, 2019
same here , some solution?

Aug 1, 2019
How do you proceed Jen #27 "eat lunch or dinner another day"

edit: it has to be the weekend, you should fix that in the hint

Last edited:
Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I'm getting error at the start of the game. Can anyone help View attachment 1852058
We've checked the issue, you need to redownload the game. Some of the files are messed up somehow during the download precess.

How do you proceed Jen #27 "eat lunch or dinner another day"

edit: it has to be the weekend, you should fix that in the hint
Thanks for your report. We'll fix it in our next update.

That's a very good game, I can't wait for the 1.4 version for mac. I had a few bugs in the 1.2
Thanks for the compliment!
We'll upload a Mac version starting from the next update.

kokas13

Nov 5, 2017
This game is waste of time really. On last update there is no option to start from version 1.4 as it was in previous versions and the saves from previous version not working. So how we supposed to play the last version play everything from the begin? Simple thinks make huge difference. And the updates give you 5min of play time? so.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes