Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
they have to fix this bug - one condition too much not allowing story to going further...

or you can decompress and upload this file to game directory
We are currently looking into this stupid mistake....

We'll get back with solution ASAP.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
We have found what's causing the issue...

It will be fixed within an hour. We believe...

I'll upload the fix ASAP, sorry...

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
This is the fixed version for the bug.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

I'm terribly sorry about our mistake..

Links in the main thread are also fixed.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone working on an updated incest patch? I'm assuming it needs an update from version 0.4 to version 0.4.6?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
A Tale of One City [v0.4.6] [Project Blossom] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 591 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.34 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 556 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I get an error when talking with mother in her room during late night hours.
May I ask if you used cheat?

The game doesn't contain anti-cheat but cheat (when you unrenpy and change the figures) can still cause certain problems.

It would help us solve the problem if you give us more info.

Aug 13, 2017
May I ask if you used cheat?

The game doesn't contain anti-cheat but cheat (when you unrenpy and change the figures) can still cause certain problems.

It would help us solve the problem if you give us more info.
I used console commands. The late night hours seems to affect everyone including sisters. Didn't use unrenpy. And the only figures edited were money, personal stats, and energy.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I used console commands. The late night hours seems to affect everyone including sisters. Didn't use unrenpy. And the only figures edited were money, personal stats, and energy.
I think it's the console commands that broke the game.

We haven't used console before, so we can't really explain in details but the error log says something got messed up

when changing figures in left menu (stats, money, and etc)...

As far as I know, using console commands in renpy games may also cause crashes.

Aug 13, 2017
I think it's the console commands that broke the game.

We haven't used console before, so we can't really explain in details but the error log says something got messed up

when changing figures in left menu (stats, money, and etc)...

As far as I know, using console commands in renpy games may also cause crashes.
Sometimes it does cause crashes. Yet to my knowledge its a sign that there is an error in the code that doesn't allow for flexibility in stats or its trying to refer to an event not there or maybe it doesn't have an event to refer to. But I could be wrong all the way around too. Its part of the reason I don't practice writing code anymore.

Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Sometimes it does cause crashes. Yet to my knowledge its a sign that there is an error in the code that doesn't allow for flexibility in stats or its trying to refer to an event not there or maybe it doesn't have an event to refer to. But I could be wrong all the way around too. Its part of the reason I don't practice writing code anymore.
My co-developer (who's in charge of writing code) said he will tell me if he finds anything related to this issue.

If so, I'll personally send you a message in case you'd want to look into it.

Reactions: Davidsdoom1350

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. The game is fine, but whenever there is an update, I have to restart the game. When I load my old game and select the mobile I get an error that prevents me from continuing. This does not happen if I start a new game and have already started the game three times.

Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Good afternoon everyone. The game is fine, but whenever there is an update, I have to restart the game. When I load my old game and select the mobile I get an error that prevents me from continuing. This does not happen if I start a new game and have already started the game three times.
I know how you'd feel...

So we included save-unlock (jumps you to previous version's full progress) function in our plan for v0.5 (late August).

I know it's a bit late for all of you, but I hope you understand...:cry:

Reactions: kahlyan

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port A Tale of One City [v0.4.6] APK -

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port A Tale of One City [v0.4.6] APK -

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes