depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm at the beginning, only played for few hours and liked it so far, interesting game. There are two bugs I came across about sex scenes, no cheats or old saves, first time playing with a clean game:

- Late morning you can bang Jen without any story progression, a heart icon appears as an option leading to sex.
- Another premature banging of Jen, but can't replicate or remember when it was, so not sure about this one, it can be a temporary issue, but I think it started with convo "What are you doing today" and she says something like "girls are not at home so we can do something together".

Good luck to the dev and thanks for the fun game.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Could you give me your log file?
The log file is in the game folder as log.txt.
I sometimes get some other errors, like with Jen/Mom in the Kitchen. But the Garage thing with the Aunt is the one that sort of comes out of nowhere, because the option to for a drive with the (younger) Sister in that same area works fine.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
- Late morning you can bang Jen without any story progression, a heart icon appears as an option leading to sex.
- Another premature banging of Jen, but can't replicate or remember when it was, so not sure about this one, it can be a temporary issue, but I think it started with convo "What are you doing today" and she says something like "girls are not at home so we can do something together".
I thought this was an artifact of me dorking around with stats early on. But you can get to 'heart time' with Mom/Jen pretty early on in the Kitchen. That's the only location I noticed it, but the first time it happened I was like "Well, this is awkward....." because the rest of the interactions with her are from points in the story where you have yet to make sexy time together. So it's a funny disconnect. I thought it was because of my own interference, but I guess maybe it's a weird glitch.

Either way, I've passed that point now.

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
I was going to download, but then I saw some people saying something about the extreme grinding so... 16Gb to get grinding for hours? Naaa no thanks '-'

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
(Sorry for my english)

Played this game for 7 hours.
Passed 80% percent.
Small guide:
1.Open the file in the game folder renpy/common/00console.rpy 2.Find the line config.console = False and change it to True 3.Save the change
In the game menu at any time you can call the console by pressing Shift + O
Cheats that can be driven in (taken from different pages in the same topic):
money=2000
health=100
attractiveness=5
strength=15
intelligence=30
depravity=3
dominance=10
energy=5
submissiveness=10
peopleskill=5
perception=3
psypower=0
For fights:
enemy:
battle_enemy_hp=1
set battle_enemy_hp=1 and attack for an instant win
There are also cheats for relationships with characters, but they absolutely cannot be touched.
Play like this
Look at the Hint tab
We read what needs to be done
For example, if you need intelligence of 50 for an event, then we twist it a little.
About the grind
You have to work in the office all the time.
If you don't work, your boss will call, then again and at the end a man will come and bill you.
Pay - play another week, no - the end of the game.
It came to that on the 200th day, they demanded a debt of 2000000000 dollars. Well, of course, with the help of cheats, we gave it away.
The main problem of the game is crazy events and work.
Events by type - sleep.
Tomorrow go to work, work 6 times, sleep, on Friday after midnight, jerk off to a toothless squirrel.
The scenes themselves are very good.
Most of all I liked my aunt.
Most of her rooms are realized with different scenes.
There are some bugs with Chloe.
Purely by chance, events moved on.
There is no way to pick one girl and mess with her.
You constantly need to do other events so that you are then sent to sleep and fuck the bear from Baldur's Gate 3.
The result: of Baldur's gate 3 - 100/100 kisses Lazael. A Tale of One City - 37/100 because of the need to constantly do who knows what, instead of hammering your mother in the ass.

Reactions: Sanjab

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
I sometimes get some other errors, like with Jen/Mom in the Kitchen. But the Garage thing with the Aunt is the one that sort of comes out of nowhere, because the option to for a drive with the (younger) Sister in that same area works fine.
Would you like to try A_Tale_of_One_City-32.exe?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Nah, I'm okay playing the Renpy version. Just reporting the bug/error to help troubleshoot.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
I fixed it, would you like to try it?

Copy the folder 'game' in the file
Paste the copied 'game' folder in the installed A Tale of One City v2.7 folder

Hotfix Link : MEGA
Hi Wick-master, tried the hotfix, which gave me another exception straight away when I loaded the game. Screenshot and log attached. Replacing the hotfix with the original RPY file fixes puts the game back as it was.

1692712816076.png

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes