• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
how???
Jen.depravity = 200 ?
I decided to take a look at the code and here's what I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trust me, it works, just mind the space before and after the = sign along with the earlier cheat for stats

in fact, if you don't want to use the console command, just edit the file and change all the stats to 200, no more grinding for relationships, just follow the story

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

manwithaplan2021

Jun 9, 2017
hopefully plans for a tracker of events. the uncertainty of repeating events and not knowing if it will entually allow you to progress with some characters or not is becoming tiresome.

Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
hopefully plans for a tracker of events. the uncertainty of repeating events and not knowing if it will entually allow you to progress with some characters or not is becoming tiresome.
Those features are included in upcoming July update :)

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Yesterday and yea the font, i cant read anything so wasnt able to advance much
We've checked our file and could not find any issue...

Maybe the file could have been broken or corrupted when you download it..

Could you try to erase the whole thing except for the save and try after re-downloading?

kilika2009

Feb 9, 2019
We've checked our file and could not find any issue...

Maybe the file could have been broken or corrupted when you download it..

Could you try to erase the whole thing except for the save and try after re-downloading?
Redownloaded font stays messed up. cant do much due to this.

williamp

Jul 12, 2017
Having a problem with intelligence and strength stats, both seem capped at 50. Also the assistant manager perk was initially awarded for working in the office and now has been awarded 5 or 6 times directly from studying in the library, although this stopped once intelligence hit 50. Is this the way the game is meant to be or have I hit a bug or two ?

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Having a problem with intelligence and strength stats, both seem capped at 50. Also the assistant manager perk was initially awarded for working in the office and now has been awarded 5 or 6 times directly from studying in the library, although this stopped once intelligence hit 50. Is this the way the game is meant to be or have I hit a bug or two ?
Both stats are capped so far.

Regarding the perk event repeating, that is a bug. Thank you for your kind report!

Redownloaded font stays messed up. cant do much due to this.
Sorry, we could not find any problem to be frank...

It is something that we never have seen nor been reported so we cannot really tell you anything for now.

If we do find a solution, we will personally message you.

Last edited:
Reactions: kilika2009

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
screenshot0004.png

Current progress (v0.4)

Just finished some works on QoL including hint system!

You may also save many clicks from checking characters' locations as well.

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0002.png

I am currently working on re-writing entire storylines and script while adding new ones to the next update.
Hopefully, this will enhance the story and script aspect of the game (including incest patch issue)
And, my friend is working on something bigger that we plan to implement in v0.5 and v0.6.

Anyways, we expect to release v0.4 within a week or so.

Well this looks kinda interesting but the quality of the videos is terrible judging from the preview pics.
We are aware of the video quality problem. What we are trying to do is to replace as much bad resolution videos with good ones, and we have already started the work. However, i cannot really promise that all the video's quality will be superb at the end, especially with our plan to put vast amount of video files in the game... It'd be a lie if i say that. But we will continue to find better sources. Thanks for you opinion!

Reactions: Henry73au

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have a question regarding the incest patch, why even using this patch in the game Jen is our "stepmother" and not a real biological mom? If she is our stepmother, is it because in the future MC will also meet his real biological mother?
And if the plot does not provide for such a situation in my opinion it makes no sense to do an incest patch, which does not really add a real incest to the game but only step-incest.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I have a question regarding the incest patch, why even using this patch in the game Jen is our "stepmother" and not a real biological mom? If she is our stepmother, is it because in the future MC will also meet his real biological mother?
And if the plot does not provide for such a situation in my opinion it makes no sense to do an incest patch, which does not really add a real incest to the game but only step-incest.
I totally agree. v0.4 will be released within few hours (we requested like few hours ago),
and the story setting has been all re-done. Incest patch didn't really work until v0.3,
and script needed much work (for its poor quality).

So we have revised and fixed everything regarding those settings in v0.4.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Last edited:

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
On v0.4 release

Hi, pals!

We have just released our v0.4.

This version is likely to break your previous save since the new update is fairly big.
I've seen request for save file, but I strongly recommend you to re-start the game.
We reworked all the events and stories while adding lots of new features that -
you (even those who have played previous version) won't find it boring.

Moreover, we implemented all the QoL and Hint system,
so it won't be painful to go through all the stories (unlike in previous versions..)

There are lots of new features added and I've listed them on changelog.

And, here is the changelog for the update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.4 update is the first part of Big Summer Update.
Another half of the big update (v0.5) will be released in August.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please share it to us.
Your idea has helped us out a lot since the first release of the game.

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and Gorse
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes