WastedEV

Jul 5, 2024
I tried 3.6 with hotfix, the work done on the GUI is impressive, can see the effort, organized and clean, with useful features like jumping from one place to another, very convenient. Massive improvement of the battle GUI, now it makes sense. Using items in the inventory, especially food, is a bit more cumbersome than in the old one where you just had to tap. I imagine the revamp makes a lot of sense for those who play on pc, the majority, I use a 2k tablet with touchscreen and now everything looks tiny and difficult to read with buttons too close, a problem that many HTML games also have :( I set it to 1920x1080 but instead of upscaling it crops, main reason why I liked the old GUI, big fonts and big buttons. I played a bit and have encountered few bugs, but I'll play a few more games to collect some to report.

Reactions: zombieservsex

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
A way to solve a bug with Chloe&Kyley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It fixed it for me. I appreciate it!

Now I'm just experiencing 1 bug and that is I can't improve Mrs. Miller's relationship to 40 to continue her quest.
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
So I assumed that we are supposed to apply the hot fix if you already downloaded the latest version. I took the files in the 'game' directory, copied them, and replaced them in the 'game' directory of A_Tale_of_One_City_Regular-3.6-pc

now I am getting errors opening up the latest save. Also I don't know if this was supposed to fix something but if you click the 'profile' button the phone and get the errors, you are basically stuck and have to quit. You can navigate fine but once you get to something involving a video or a picture it completely locks up. From looking at traceback, the render.pyx is completely fucked.

Here is the log

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I see the camera is still bugged? I'm at the electronic store with a quest icon even though I've already had sex with May, the sales lady. Camera shows up in my inventory but isn't there - just the option to "Get Item" that does nothing but send me back to the empty electronic store.

Any fix for this yet?

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes