RPGM Complete [A Tale of Two Swords [enuemu] [Translation request]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
(Will double-post this here to farm you's/likes inform as many people as possible.)
If you're not aware of this, I decided to finish translation for this game back in April and has been chipping away at it slowly, but steadily since.
Let me tell that you picking someone's else translation and continuing it is not that easy (for example, I need to check back on how certain stuff is translated in Symplexity's translation to be consistent, and it slightly irritates), but I'm managing. So far, I translated practically all maps with the enemies/bosses and event maps for chapters 6, 7, 8 and 9. Decided to not touch stuff related to endings yet.
I'm planning to post an update in a week or so and will try to translate as many H-scenes as I can before that.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Here it is.
In addition to the stuff I mentioned in the previous post, I managed to translate 5 H-scenes (out of remaining 36):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The text in these will go through 2nd editing pass further down the road.
I haven't touched cities/towns maps at all, so there might be still some untranslated bits leading to these H-scenes. I'll post next update with finalized, translated cities and more H-scenes probably at the end of this month.
View attachment Data_0.75.7z

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
> You can roam the world naked.

Wait, like... is that just referencing their one-breast-bared armor? Or can you literally remove their clothes and have them walk around naked with NPCs reacting?