RPGM Complete [A Tale of Two Swords [enuemu] [Translation request]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Umm, I resumed translating it a couple of days ago. Finished 3 scenes so far -- lesbo scene, Elysia maid paizuri and sex. I'm planning to finish common events part with h-scenes first and then endings and stuff (need to replay to get context).
I'll probably release an update when I translate a substantial amount of context (let's say, 10 scenes).

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Umm, I resumed translating it a couple of days ago. Finished 3 scenes so far -- lesbo scene, Elysia maid paizuri and sex. I'm planning to finish common events part with h-scenes first and then endings and stuff (need to replay to get context).
I'll probably release an update when I translate a substantial amount of context (let's say, 10 scenes).
My good man i thought you'd gave up on it i knew you had other projects but i was starting to feel uneasy haha call me scared i was like that's not the deadroth i know i know he didn't give up last message 10 may 2020 damn HurtmyMeowMeow.jpg but then i saw today you posted this yesterday i fucking lost it xD im glad you back on it... xoxo epicsubarashi.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
My good man i thought you'd gave up on it i knew you had other projects but i was starting to feel uneasy haha call me scared i was like that's not the deadroth i know i know he didn't give up last message 10 may 2020 damn but then i saw today you posted this yesterday i fucking lost it xD im glad you back on it... xoxo
You should have messaged me, I had a real trouble getting back into it, and a little nudge/push would surely help :)
But yeah, I'm back to translating it and I think I picked up decent speed (spent 3 hours yesterday and finished 3 more scenes). Don't know how long it will take, though. 3200 lines of H-events left to translate, that's out of 4700 total.
But from now on gonna keep you guys posted!

Reactions: YakuzaZzz

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
You should have messaged me, I had a real trouble getting back into it, and a little nudge/push would surely help :)
But yeah, I'm back to translating it and I think I picked up decent speed (spent 3 hours yesterday and finished 3 more scenes). Don't know how long it will take, though. 3200 lines of H-events left to translate, that's out of 4700 total.
But from now on gonna keep you guys posted!
Sorry man been so busy with work it was nuts but things seems to have calm down a little bit so ill be keeping a close watch and don't worry ... your translation are real translation not half assed like most even kagura sometimes feels like its rushed while yours are like the caviard for hentai game translation as everything is precisely what it should which amaze me you're alone and translated more games than kagura with a full team in a single year so yeah keep them comming and fuck everyone you're the goat ! evilhahahahha.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: n0pe and Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sorry man been so busy with work it was nuts but things seems to have calm down a little bit so ill be keeping a close watch and don't worry ... your translation are real translation not half assed like most even kagura sometimes feels like its rushed while yours are like the caviard for hentai game translation as everything is precisely what it should which amaze me you're alone and translated more games than kagura with a full team in a single year so yeah keep them comming and fuck everyone you're the goat !
Eh, you're kinda overpraising me. I only released, I think, 6 translations (there are also 2 more finished translations that I have yet to release due to some reasons), but thanks anyways!

Regarding this game: I've been on a roll, lost the count of how many H-scenes I translated this week. I'm slowly approaching 2.0 content, but before I start translating it too, I'll release the patch for you guys to check my progress.
There are only 1700 text strings left out of 4700 in Common Events (where all H-scenes are).
Most of remaining H-scenes:
pic4.PNG

Last edited:

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Eh, you're kinda overpraising me. I only released, I think, 6 translations (there are also 2 more finished translations that I have yet to release due to some reasons), but thanks anyways!

Regarding this game: I've been on a roll, lost the count of how many H-scenes I translated this week. I'm slowly approaching 2.0 content, but before I start translating it too, I'll release the patch for you guys to check my progress.
There are only 1700 text strings left out of 4700 in Common Events (where all H-scenes are).
Most of remaining H-scenes:
View attachment 1206159
I have nothing to worry i know you're double checking everything just looking at the past translation first release no bugs and no weird text so yeah ..... i would gladly do it but at the same time i kinda don't want to spoil myself if no one actually try your patch let me know and ill help you ;3 head pats.gif

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Here's data files with most H-scenes translated:

Lost the count how many I translated, but I think there are around 20-30 new translated scenes. That said, dialogues leading up to them might be still in Japanese. I really wanted to finish the most tedious part first, namely h-scenes, and so far it's been going well, there are only 10 h-scenes left to translate.
My estimations are not exactly reliable, but I think I'll be able to finish the translation this summer.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020

Lost the count how many I translated, but I think there are around 20-30 new translated scenes. That said, dialogues leading up to them might be still in Japanese. I really wanted to finish the most tedious part first, namely h-scenes, and so far it's been going well, there are only 10 h-scenes left to translate.
My estimations are not exactly reliable, but I think I'll be able to finish the translation this summer.
Any instruction how to make the DATA file work?
I hve the game *bought from DLsite* but the Translation didnt work.
Do I have to Unzip the File or have my Locale switch or something?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Any instruction how to make the DATA file work?
I hve the game *bought from DLsite* but the Translation didnt work.
Do I have to Unzip the File or have my Locale switch or something?
Download the tool here. First you need to unpack .rgss3a file you will find in the folder with the game. The program is easy to use, so there shouldn't be any problem there. After 'tis done, put unpacked folders the program created (Graphic, Audio, etc) into main folder with the game, and then delete existing .rgss3a file.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Download the tool here. First you need to unpack .rgss3a file you will find in the folder with the game. The program is easy to use, so there shouldn't be any problem there. After 'tis done, put unpacked folders the program created (Graphic, Audio, etc) into main folder with the game, and then delete existing .rgss3a file.
Damn that's complicated x.x

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017

YOU'RE A BEAST SIR OH YES Albedooo.png