RPGM Complete [A Tale of Two Swords [enuemu] [Translation request]

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
i mean this game is probably one of the best in its genre you play 2 female protagonist that you can swap and such its very good the only thing missing its his english translation ....

Symplexity or whatever its name started to translate it then abandoned the project to go to japan i think last year, so yeah i mean i might sound quite harsh but fuck his feelings he clearly isn't gonna finish it so yeah some one do it tired of waiting LOL <3

The game :

i mean i really hopes it gets picked up probably one of the best game i played out there in par with Ariadne and such ,story wise RJ145726_img_main.jpg

* A Tale of Two Swords is a three-city original RPG
with erotic events in each locale, from the beerhouse to the inn,
the sauna to the brothel, the slums and the battle arena.
You can roam the world naked.

* Some defeats by bosses will trigger interspecies events.

* Karen has 5 job classes, Elysia has 6.
Special events are discoverable with certain jobs...

* There are 42 HCG base images. 470 total CGs. 66 scenes.
The time to complete your odyssey is 6 to 7 hours.

* New Game Plus, scene replay and a hidden ending are all included!

Ps : if you need the game to translate and such let me know ill find it for you :D

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Translation thread here, there are downloads there but the translation is not completely finished (and abandoned).

Reactions: YakuzaZzz

swiftwing

May 23, 2017
I've been waiting for this game to be fully translated even before that guy started to work on it lol

I hope someone finishes it.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Well, considering simplexity dropped his translation and look very unlikely he/she will come back, let's do it again: +1