Unreal Engine Abandoned A Tale Your Tale [v0.2.2] [J&E Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
poor graphics like LifePlay, poor gameplay, no sound at all, and on the start says "i hope you enjoy the demo" well i did not enjoyed, its a trash,
"if you are going to come here to say it’s just a demonstration", don’t waste your time this is
future abandoned game

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Pretty Interesting Start. If we builds on this I'll definitely become a patron. Right now it's very limited though.

Reactions: bufameti

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Pretty Interesting Start. If we builds on this I'll definitely become a patron. Right now it's very limited though.
Thanks man! I'm creating a new map, adding a story to the game, adding new characters, improving textures and materials.
I'm practically redeveloping the game.

Reactions: silent_ninja

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks man! I'm creating a new map, adding a story to the game, adding new characters, improving textures and materials.
I'm practically redeveloping the game.
Thats great, is fixing the UV wraps on your list? The textures are cool but they need proper uv mapping

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Right now you can't save the game bro, in the official version there will be the option to save the game.
Please add sound to the game, especially for the actual sex scenes. Like the actual mechanical sounds like the slap/tap/fleshy sounds and maybe female moans.

Also please make sure creampies happen and having pregnancy being a thing in the game would be cool too.

A button to get a POV view like in "The last Hope" with adjustable FOV in the option would be top notch !

bufameti

May 12, 2018
bufameti love the concept. is it possible to look into the source? Bluprint based or C++? Very intrested in the game logic!
Thanks bro, I'm currently finishing the game map I already have the story and characters for the first version of the game. I've changed the concept of the game a bit, and right now I'm working only with blueprint, but what do you want so see? Maybe I can help you.

Feb 18, 2020
Thanks bro, I'm currently finishing the game map I already have the story and characters for the first version of the game. I've changed the concept of the game a bit, and right now I'm working only with blueprint, but what do you want so see? Maybe I can help you.
Sorry wasn't very active in the last couple of weeks. I like the combination of Visual-Novel and Real-Time. Is opens place for new good shit, like time-stop, if the audience is into that. Could you explain the logic that you use (here or via pm)? As far I understand from what I see it's build on timebased-events right? how did you branched it?

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Sorry wasn't very active in the last couple of weeks. I like the combination of Visual-Novel and Real-Time. Is opens place for new good shit, like time-stop, if the audience is into that. Could you explain the logic that you use (here or via pm)? As far I understand from what I see it's build on timebased-events right? how did you branched it?
In UE4 there is a node called "timeline" it's a very simple function, if you want I can send you images of my source code, but I think if you want a VN in real time maybe the best option is Unity because that engine consumes less resources than UE4, but in UE4 you can get better looking characters, if you look right now my characters look like plastic hahaha, but I already improved both the skin and the hair of the characters. If you decide to use UE4 I can send you images from my source code bro.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes