Frozy

May 14, 2017
Changelog for 0.16
ALPHA 0.16-THE TROUBLEMAKER UPDATE

0.16A
+Complied to Patreon’s Guidelines by disabling the ability to go down any of the banned routes
+Jane Story Progression
+Compressed Town Map and Phone Assets
+Grammar and Typo Fixes
+Added New Characters (Mina, Grundle Sam, Steve)
+Added the Roleplayers as clickable characters in the Comic book store backroom
+Added Effie as a clickable character at the park at Night
+Added Effie as a clickable character in the classroom in the Morning
+Added Steve in the Nightclub
+Added Miss Lashley to the Principal’s Office
+Added Grundle Sam and an introduction conversation in the Stuff and Things Store
+Added Skill Items Assets
+Added Dialogue with Hitomi where she mentions the Adult Store
+Added Dialogue with Jane where the MC mentions interacting with the bartender
+Added Art Asset for Cheer the Missus Up Errand Scenes
+Added Art Asset for Jane’s 20Q Scene
+Added Art Asset for Jane in the Adult Store Scene
+Added Adult Store Backroom BG
+Added Principal’s Office as an accessible room in the school after you visit the fight club
+Added Website Link to the Game’s Main Menu
+Completed Adult Store
+Improve Miss Allaway button in the Classroom
+Fixed Trigger in the Sex World so you can’t initiate any Jane Side Story
+Fixed Bug in the Sex World where dad is meant to be there sleeping with the Missus
+Fixed the Missus Cunnilingus’ trigger scene
+Fixed Bug that assumes you already asked the Missus out on a Dinner Date and awaits for you to buy a suit
+Fixed Map Disabling Bug before asking the Missus out on a Dinner Date
+Fixed Jacob’s Sprite position so he’s facing right when touring the MC in the comic book store
+Fixed the Missus’ Dialogue where she treats the anal scene as if it was her vagene
+Fixed Jane’s Phone Objectives
+Fixed Bug when accessing Jane’s stream at the wrong time and or day
+Fixed Bug where the Missus is in bed sleeping when she’s suppose to be out in the Park
+Fixed Bug at the cinema where you gain $60 if you ask your date to pay for the movie
+Fixed Bug that didn’t allow allow an option before watching a Romance Movie with the Missus

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Don't see her in the afternoon it'll trigger a scene at night. When it's night time go downstairs and go into the living room, that'll trigger the night scene. Then just go with the flow, and chat with your mom. It'll drop your affection with her, but you can boost it up later. After the argument go back downstairs and tackle your dad. That will lead to another scene. In the morning check up on your mom, she'll send you to get Ice cream, TV box, and a teddy bear. After that check up on her in the bathroom. I completely forgot about the rest, but once you have 10 affection and it says wait for Friday, check mom's room in the morning.
Thanks.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How do you progress with the sister? The phone just keeps saying to go to her room. No progress at all!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So other than Hitomi's confusing conversation at the beach did anyone figure out if the size of the teddy bear have any meaning with mom?:confused:

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Okay so from the 0.16 Patreon changelog where it says “+Complied to Patreon’s Guidelines by disabling the ability to go down any of the banned routes”... does that mean the story has taken a massive step backward and is now unplayable because you can’t pursue mom or sis?? Color me worried - that part is kinda vague.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
No walkthrough needed indeed but after the park bj the phone keeps telling me to talk to mom at the evening and altho i think i've tried all options with her it seems like i can't advance anymore.. is this the end of the current path?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Don't see her in the afternoon it'll trigger a scene at night. When it's night time go downstairs and go into the living room, that'll trigger the night scene. Then just go with the flow, and chat with your mom. It'll drop your affection with her, but you can boost it up later. After the argument go back downstairs and tackle your dad. That will lead to another scene. In the morning check up on your mom, she'll send you to get Ice cream, TV box, and a teddy bear. After that check up on her in the bathroom. I completely forgot about the rest, but once you have 10 affection and it says wait for Friday, check mom's room in the morning.
Man, thank you so much, I was really stucked myself with the afternoon event....wow...so much more content ! Thanks

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to find mom?
Go to the Park

No walkthrough needed indeed but after the park bj the phone keeps telling me to talk to mom at the evening and altho i think i've tried all options with her it seems like i can't advance anymore.. is this the end of the current path?
Nope. The game will tell if it's the end. After the Bj in the park. It ask you to Talk to Mom in the AFTERNOON, not evening. Go to her room and an event will occur with Mom masterbating.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
For the sis it say's head to the streets, i go outside the house but nothing happens. Anybody have any idea on what to do?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
For the sis it say's head to the streets, i go outside the house but nothing happens. Anybody have any idea on what to do?
For the streets you need to go to where the nightclub/comicbook store/sexshop is.:FeelsGoodMan:

halluva

May 18, 2017
I haven't played this since 0.12c

Can I pick up my old saves and play, or do I need to start over?

Also, the incest patch says "Open /storage/emulated/0/a_town_uncovered " but I don't see any such storage

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes