krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hey so yeah, I don't want to give spoilers, but there is nothing new with sis and mom on this updates right? I still got the homerun with mom (this scene was since october 2017 lol) and just a new scene in jail with sis and that's it?
Yup i noticed that to but also if you notice instead of the sketches and outlines we have actual art which is not bad. :)

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
But that's obviously false.
With this and the question about fantasizing dad, I guess it's just foreshadowing that we'll get to fuck dad someday. Imagine a alternate timeline where we invite dad to movies, cuddle in the living room, and got jealous of mom and tackle her down, all culminating in a 69 scene on MC bed with 2 men sucking each other.

...shudders....

Reactions: Robert rivers

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Go to Extras. Right under the files to dl the game.
Clearly we're not holding his hand enough...

are u mean here
On page 1 of the thread.
The very first post of this 100+ pages long thread.
Look at it.
Read it.
Use some common sense combined with whatever internet usage experience you have, and click on the link you see, then follow the instructions on the page.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Clearly we're not holding his hand enough...

On page 1 of the thread.
The very first post of this 100+ pages long thread.
Look at it.
Read it.
Use some common sense combined with whatever internet usage experience you have, and click on the link you see, then follow the instructions on the page.[/stay dont understand u

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes