SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Clearly we're not holding his hand enough...

On page 1 of the thread.
The very first post of this 100+ pages long thread.
Look at it.
Read it.
Use some common sense combined with whatever internet usage experience you have, and click on the link you see, then follow the instructions on the page.
Wait, do you mean this thread?
And when you say "look at it" do you mean with my eyes?
And where can I find this "common sense" you talk about? I tried to look for it on amazon but I can't seem to find it.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Alright good news and bad news everyone. I'll get the bad news out of the way first for sanity's sake. The game is going on a one month hiatus. This means that the next update will occur in May, and from there on things should be business as usual. Now for the good news, the creator has found himself another artist to assist them in the creation of the game. So there is the possibility that things will be proceeding faster and update might be larger. For those curious, here is the message he sent out to his patrons.

Hey guys,

After some thought and how things have been going with me personally, I've decided to go on a break or a semi hiatus (a few hours of ATU work a day) for the month of April.

I've been feeling demotivated, sluggish, distracted while working on A Town Uncovered ever since I've released 0.16 with the disabled routes. And rather than force myself to be 60% productive, I'll take a step away from working on ATU and put my focus on another project of mine for a month before I come back to ATU recharged.

This does mean that the release dates of 0.17 will be pushed to early May (date not yet decided) but don't worry about your pledges, I've paused the billing so you won't be billed until the start of June. Don't unpledge now and repledge in later because if you do, you'll be billed again due to the auto-pledge processing that I have enabled.

In other news, I've got an artist on board on the team, and they'll be working with me to produce scenes for the game to quicken the process.

Thank you for understanding, I'll still answer messages and comments whenever I need to but my focus will be else where for the time being.

dratini elamparo

Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are societally acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Updated: 2018-March-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: None
Version: Alpha 0.16a
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

<Download>
Windows: - - -
Mac (v0.13b): - - -
Extras:
Passworld: "druggopile"
Shared by @4Finger

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
what is the password of phone

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait, do you mean this thread?
No, no, that thread. The one over there... oh ffs, OPEN YOUR EYES, IT'S THAT ONE, THERE!

And when you say "look at it" do you mean with my eyes?
No, not your eyes, just one of them. Specifically the right one.
For safety sake, use the the wrong end of a pair of binoculars, while jumping on a trampoline.

And where can I find this "common sense" you talk about? I tried to look for it on amazon but I can't seem to find it.
Well now, that's just ridiculous.
It's well publicised that you find it on ebay, and like freedom it only costs $1.05! P&P may vary, depending on the seller/auctioneer.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
This does mean that the release dates of 0.17 will be pushed to early May (date not yet decided) but don't worry about your pledges, I've paused the billing so you won't be billed until the start of June.
And that, friends, is how it is done. :)

shanty12

Sep 26, 2017
Short question: What does the Patch do? does it exclude incest or include it? (Didnt rly want to search 100+ pages for that one)

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
Guys please helppppp.... Where ever i search thrue YT or any thread i follow the quest for the sister, in every line i'm selecting it, and even the mode which should be sleected. after Jane (SISTER) borrow money to me at the school and i click the no need to pay me back. when i get back home to check her room, i can't find the yellow paper with list. and even that it said on my phone check Jane. but i can't find her anywhere except from the beach. when i check her on the afternoon or morning in the beach and see her licking some balls or doing something when i get back home, her room will be lock. please hope some one can help me, i'm just clearing out the quest which i have done with the mother now i want to explore more and want to see the cam stream of Jane. and one more, i already done everything even start a new game or start on version use cheats or not still now list at all

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
im playing on v0.16 and i dunno what the cheat is i tried everything druggopile and junglechop

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes