N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
I'm getting too tired to write and it really looks like I did some grammar errors ..you guys seem to have your head too much up the developer ass .. to critique me about my grammar...it's sad really
It was fun trying to help you realize something but it's pointless to talk to grammar nazis cave-man right now" to critique someone about his grammar is the most stupid argument you can come up whit " enjoy the game kids
It's really sad that you keep making baseless arguments in hopes of being this mythical "Voice of Reason".

Reactions: unknown78

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I'm getting too tired to write and it really looks like I did some grammar errors ..you guys seem to have your head too much up the developer ass .. to critique me about my grammar...it's sad really
It was fun trying to help you realize something but it's pointless to talk to grammar nazis cave-man right now" remember the internet is not only for English speakers and to critique someone about his grammar is the most stupid argument you can come up whit " enjoy the game kids
There's the problem though, you're talking down to the people who disagree with you rather than treating them as a peer.

Markov Chain

Jul 21, 2017
It was fun trying to help you realize something but it's pointless to talk to grammar nazis cave-man right now" remember the internet is not only for English speakers and to critique someone about his grammar is the most stupid argument you can come up whit " enjoy the game kids
Ok.
J9SN_5BW4.jpg

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
All righty, peeps. I see this thread has gotten feisty without my witty commentary to keep the itchy butthole feeling that won't quit at bay. Sexy X makes some very valid points, regardless of what the tone and tenor of the stating of those comments may be. Coyote King has made some very good points as well. Sooooo, howz about we take the wait and see approach before going nuclear on each others thoughts. This should be a place where we can celebrate our shared perversions. SeXman, I agree with you on a lot of what you said. But Puppy Prince is totally correct in pointing out that you are talking down to people, whether you mean to or not. I have been very disappointed with the last 29 updates, they have been lacking in, well, damn near everything. But trying to rip my fellow freaks isn't gonna help a thing. Now that G-funked-it-up has added staff, I am really hoping the game gets back on track. I'm willing to give it another few updates before writing this game off. If you're not, cool. I completely get why you wouldn't. But look for something better that doesn't bum out your boner. There our a lot of other options around that you would probably enjoy more. Explore, have fun, and stay well lubed XseX.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This mentality of " If you don't like the title then don't support it""
It never ceases to amaze me how vocal people who don't understand the first thing about software and game development " This the reason we don't have finish games and project are being abandoned all this time...If America in world war 2 was like "I don't like the Nazis better just mind my business and look the other way "or when a cuck says "It never ceases to amaze me how vocal people who don't understand how is like to see my wife gang bang by 4 dudes and a midget "

Plz wake up people if you help finance this shiet or at least not critic this the piece of shiet we will never advance to something better
First you insult the coding. Fine, it may not have the best coding ever, but the game runs, and I didn't actually have too many errors when I played through it and I think a majority are the same as me.
Second, the art.. You insulted the art of the game calling it simple, I will just plain out disagree with you because this game looks great. The characters look beautiful. It might not be the most complicated of processes to draw this sort of art, but the results look great and this game has a UNIQUE look compared to other games (Wonder why no one else develops something with this sort of art if it's so easy?.. Because art is a creative process.)
Third, the story is still decent, the character writing is still decent, so basically the only thing you have is the coding.
Fourth, when being called out for your stupid hate on people who support this game, you bring an example out of WW2 when the US joined the allies even though it wasn't "their war".... Which is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. There were soooo many things in it for the US to take part in the war, morality was the excuse, the incentives were clear as day and they could take a righteous stance while joining a war.. Rather there is a question why the US joined arms with Russians against Germany, but left Russians to wreck havoc in eastern Europe afterwards (If your claim is that the war was about righteousness). In no way did your example make any sense, you're just throwing your negative emotions at something that a lot of people enjoy, which is a unhealthy thing to do.

Reactions: unknown78

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
Damn, i dont look at this thread for a couple days and i miss an argument!? Which includes WW2?? I have a couple of roasts about Australia that i could have used... smh. Anyway, whos excited for another lacklustre update? I know i am! I can feel the blueballs already!!

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Damn, i dont look at this thread for a couple days and i miss an argument!? Which includes WW2?? I have a couple of roasts about Australia that i could have used... smh. Anyway, whos excited for another lacklustre update? I know i am! I can feel the blueballs already!!
Yeah, honestly I'm just hoping after this update things pick up steam. Maybe with the new writer on board we'll get more substantial updates but right now that's only speculation.

Reactions: Jimmyshine
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes