towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Hes been kinda inconsistent on his updates so I stopped backing him, wondering if he went back to it with this update hoping to wait and see.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Hes been kinda inconsistent on his updates so I stopped backing him, wondering if he went back to it with this update hoping to wait and see.
he has been consistent, I think he skipped 3 months this year for hiatus/health reasons/holidays. the problem is the amount of content coming out with the updates.

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
he has been consistent, I think he skipped 3 months this year for hiatus/health reasons/holidays. the problem is the amount of content coming out with the updates.
Yeah was getting that feeling and after seeing plenty of devs bail out and just suck up money I got out before I could regret it.

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
Don't overlook all the updates which came out in a "Sorry guys, no lip syncing for this scene" and straight up sketched art in a few cases.

Geeseki always seems to make dozens and dozens of individual frames for scenes which could be produced with two keyframes and face layers. It seems to lead to super scene turnover and we're lucky to get 2-3 scenes per release.

Regardless, I hope this project turns around. Maybe the new staffer he mentioned will curb some of Geeseki's self destructive tendencies.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
So the 0.20 alpha is out, but it's not available here. Anyone have the Mega Link or are we just waiting until the 30th when 0.19 goes public? I stopped supporting because of reasons and it seems odd that the Alpha is not up here when it generally is on the day of the first or second alpha release.

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
Unless our old leaker/s has/have given up on the game then I'd expect 0.20 before the end of the week.
Either they dont get to see the top-tier patron links, or they wait for the second wave to release so its less obvious.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
its more probably the update be leak here when its avaiable for 7$ or lower patreons

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Guys Im stuck in the sister sidestory, what the keke mean 'Temporary: Buy your sister love in her bedroom'

Nothing to do in her bethroom.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Guys Im stuck in the sister sidestory, what the keke mean 'Temporary: Buy your sister love in her bedroom'

Nothing to do in her bethroom.
I think that is the quest when u need to see her webcam stream and tip her, not 100% sute

Reactions: Noneless

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
at least anyone know the changelog of this new release? to know if its worthy to pay 10$
The link for the new update will most likely be posted here soon so you might be better to weight. But if you do buy it, we would all appreciate it if you shared the link here :)

Reactions: exirock
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes