exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Actually I agree with you, after 2 months we expect some new content, not just text.
I mean, c'mon, 2 months.
It kinda felt like he didnt do nothing this 2 months, cause for what i know this update was already done when he stated that he was going to take a break. so where is the content.

Reactions: Noneless

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
So after playing the update, i reached a point that i wont follow this game no more cause lets be honest before this update he had 3 bad updates with alot of text and 0 content to do, now we get a new update almost 2 months after last update and the content was dissapointing still renders to do, this update was more like a game fix more then an content update, more text (for the love of god), the problem is not the game but the dev team itself they know what to do, i used to be his patreon before and thank god i stopped, i might one day try again but wont be so soon. (some people will not accept what im saying but its my opion)
Perfectly alright, hopefully when there's some more content we can talk again, but until then you do you.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
It kinda felt like he didnt do nothing this 2 months, cause for what i know this update was already done when he stated that he was going to take a break. so where is the content.
Well, so bad since I like the artstyle I have some hope in this one, but well, maybe the guys donr deserve the waiting.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Perfectly alright, hopefully when there's some more content we can talk again, but until then you do you.
I will be back, its not that im trying to take the game down, but to make a point, there is solo dev's that dont know nothing about the programs and still in 1 month they do more content then this, one of the examples Dr.Bones game.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I will be back, its not that im trying to take the game down, but to make a point, there is solo dev's that dont know nothing about the programs and still in 1 month they do more content then this, one of the examples Dr.Bones game.
I get that, and if you want to take a break from the game until there's some more content then that's perfectly reasonable.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
after i meet with effie at the cafe, she tells me to meet her at her house at night which is down the street. how the fuck do i do that ??? map isnt showing up, and i cant click anywhere else on the screen besides the door to enter cafe.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Well, if the dev just dont drop the game, pick the money and run, I always keep my eyes here.
I would certainly hope that they wouldn't, because I honestly like this game and see the potential. I'm just hoping that with the new writer on board that the amount of content increases from here on out. I'm not expecting a massive dump of content but a gradual increase would be appreciated.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
after i meet with effie at the cafe, she tells me to meet her at her house at night which is down the street. how the fuck do i do that ??? map isnt showing up, and i cant click anywhere else on the screen besides the door to enter cafe.
Click the phone icon and click the 'Skills' tab there should be a button that says enable map on the bottom right corner of the phone. Click that and the map should be restored.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I would certainly hope that they wouldn't, because I honestly like this game and see the potential. I'm just hoping that with the new writer on board that the amount of content increases from here on out. I'm not expecting a massive dump of content but a gradual increase would be appreciated.
Maybe the dev have problems with programming, that shit happens.

Reactions: radeon111

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This game has so much potential, good writing is cool but geez add some visual content, add some h-scenes omg it's a lewd game

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My god, no actual scenes? This is getting pretty ridiculous, even for this guy. Its not like he art is even super high quality.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes