RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
No new Miss Allaway content?
Looks like the only content is one completed scene in the jail, 3 80% complete scenes in the school, and a sketch outside. Seriously, that's all there seems to be new. I already got the "end of main story for this update" message, despite the changelog suggesting that the new characters are actually implemented somewhere.

Reactions: Wugga

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Been 5 months I dropped this game. I decided to take a took at the comments in the last two pages and it seems I were right in dropping it... In the beggining, many pplz, me included, thought that A town uncovered would be a serious rival for Summertime Saga. In the end, nothing changed. So much potential... what a shame.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Any ecchi/hentai scenes with Miss Lashley(the president) so far?
(except that one on the beach)
Just an extra written one with no images (And not even sure if that'll have anything to see.. Supposedly touching herself to the MC's picture).

This update was quite a bit of an disappointment, but I guess as I'm one of the freeloaders on this one, I'll just grin it and bear.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Please, can the dev update us on this game's development ?
Dumping some fresh news on your plates.

Alpha 0.20 is in its 3-day early access at the moment.

We're currently working on 0.21. And by we, I'd like to introduce the new writer who goes by the pen name 'Robert Hawkins'. He'll be working on 80% of the dialogue from now on while I have more time to focus on the art and coding side.

To note about Alpha 0.20 if you have not played it. There is main story progression, about 11,000 words worth of new content. On the other hand, there aren't any hardcore h-scenes, that's just where we are in the story so far, a bit of down time. The softcore scenes include unfinished art and that is due to me prioritizing the development of 10+ new characters for the game. I really wanted to get all these new characters out of the way so that Robert and I have clear ideas of who and what to incorporate into the main stories and side stories.

And just to note if you don't know how to logic. Just because I took a 1 month hiatus, making it a 2 month gap between the last update and this, does not mean that there is 2 months worth of work, only the typical 4-5 weeks.

Moving on to what's going to happen with 0.21. We aim to finish off Jane's story. And to polish up all the really rough edges that I left in 0.20. There's really all to it. After that is complete, we'll either look into starting a new character side story, make Miss Allaway story progressions, or work on the MC x Missus x Jane story line. Maybe I'll run a poll on that for 0.22.

And last on the agenda, I want to let you all know that 0.21 will not be released in October, it'll be released at the start of November. No, I'm not taking another vacation. This applies to 7-day early access all the way down to all-access. The reason being is that I spend around 4.5 weeks working on an update and since the all-access for 0.20 is already to be released on the 30th of September, 0.21 would've already surpassed the October month. And I didn't want to have the early access be in October while the rest get in in November, so I'm just pushing it all into the very start of November.

Thank you for the support guys. Things are rough when in development, if you've ever created something in your life, you know for a fact that it'll always look ugly before it gets pretty. Streams will be a-going more frequently again! GeeSeki out!

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I hope we get more MC x Missus x Jane story line content when the other stuff is done with, aside from Miss Allaway's story I like the MC x Missus x Jane content more, so hoping for more of their content in time.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
im going to give a positive opinion about this update...yes, we know that there is almost no new scenes, but they "Fixed" the incest "problem"...to put that the relationship is decided by you, that sure took them remake all the game script. And if we take into acount that they took august for vacations, they only worked 1 month.
P.d: i read the previous post about the changelog 21, who was Jane?
Edit: ok lol, i just started a new game without names by me, and saw it, Jane is the "sister"...well...if the next update fishis the Jane history line, will be worthy wait till november

Reactions: Adaptis

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
so.. i dont know what to do here, second time i try to play this game but its have too many bugs, dude i don't know what to do but WHEN I MET EFFIE AT THE COFFEE SHOP AND THEN GO OUTSIDE I CANT MOVE ANYMORE (OBJECTIVE; MEET EFFIE AT HER HOME AT NIGHT BUT I CANT MOVE WTF) i cant see the map to move

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Dumping some fresh news on your plates.

Alpha 0.20 is in its 3-day early access at the moment.

We're currently working on 0.21. And by we, I'd like to introduce the new writer who goes by the pen name 'Robert Hawkins'. He'll be working on 80% of the dialogue from now on while I have more time to focus on the art and coding side.

To note about Alpha 0.20 if you have not played it. There is main story progression, about 11,000 words worth of new content. On the other hand, there aren't any hardcore h-scenes, that's just where we are in the story so far, a bit of down time. The softcore scenes include unfinished art and that is due to me prioritizing the development of 10+ new characters for the game. I really wanted to get all these new characters out of the way so that Robert and I have clear ideas of who and what to incorporate into the main stories and side stories.

And just to note if you don't know how to logic. Just because I took a 1 month hiatus, making it a 2 month gap between the last update and this, does not mean that there is 2 months worth of work, only the typical 4-5 weeks.

Moving on to what's going to happen with 0.21. We aim to finish off Jane's story. And to polish up all the really rough edges that I left in 0.20. There's really all to it. After that is complete, we'll either look into starting a new character side story, make Miss Allaway story progressions, or work on the MC x Missus x Jane story line. Maybe I'll run a poll on that for 0.22.

And last on the agenda, I want to let you all know that 0.21 will not be released in October, it'll be released at the start of November. No, I'm not taking another vacation. This applies to 7-day early access all the way down to all-access. The reason being is that I spend around 4.5 weeks working on an update and since the all-access for 0.20 is already to be released on the 30th of September, 0.21 would've already surpassed the October month. And I didn't want to have the early access be in October while the rest get in in November, so I'm just pushing it all into the very start of November.

Thank you for the support guys. Things are rough when in development, if you've ever created something in your life, you know for a fact that it'll always look ugly before it gets pretty. Streams will be a-going more frequently again! GeeSeki out!
After reading this i just dont get it another month and half to do a new update, where is gonna contain more text (not new), No Hardcore H-scenes which is not a great point for me (depending on what he means for Hardcore). and he is going to do more characters for what reason, the others doesnt even have a decent story yet and beside he is gonna give priority to the art of the new characters over content for the game (Cmon Really!), i just dont get it.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes