Darkku

May 25, 2017
I just finished a new playthrough and tbh there was a decent amount of new content that I missed by using old save files. The 69 with your sister was pretty great, the allaway story had an extra "footjob" scene in the cafe (Didn't have it previously as I remember it, but it's a small extra thing.). There was a fucking scene in the beach with an unknown woman during the night. There was a small extra scene where you woke up with your mother humping on you with a book in hand, etc. I for example missed quite a few scenes as I just used my old saves constantly.
Just a heads up that you might miss certain sidepath content if you just use old saves.
and u grope directors tits in the beach too, the life guard suck ur dick, ur sister too and the teacher too.

Aug 14, 2017
Looks like the only content is one completed scene in the jail, 3 80% complete scenes in the school, and a sketch outside. Seriously, that's all there seems to be new. I already got the "end of main story for this update" message, despite the changelog suggesting that the new characters are actually implemented somewhere.
I appreciate that there is more on the main story. I mean, I started following this for the main story and stayed for the sister, Miss Allaway and Hitomi. I hope we can see some new Miss Allaway or sister content in the next update.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
After reading this i just dont get it another month and half to do a new update, where is gonna contain more text (not new), No Hardcore H-scenes which is not a great point for me (depending on what he means for Hardcore). and he is going to do more characters for what reason, the others doesnt even have a decent story yet and beside he is gonna give priority to the art of the new characters over content for the game (Cmon Really!), i just dont get it.
Honestly, he really needs to stop adding characters and focus on getting one or two done at a time. I'm willing to wait for content but he really needs to start adding content to justify things. Like if he were to add one or two sex related scenes per month with each character that'd be great, and I get that with some characters he doesn't want to jump straight into screwing. However, if he's going to do that then he should focus on another character's sex scenes that don't require a lot of text or dialogue.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i can tell everyone now i know why console stuffs up when u do it when put mouse to False word if back button done more strait away u keep clicking back that's already messed up file when u edit added True save it its not going work to fix this re add that console file from your download now use edit notepad find false use arrow keys to make sure your mouse at the end of False then back button only remove False start add True save file if u find like i have found Txt too small go to next section size where says 100 i take middle 0 out put 5 so says 150
hope this helps anyone that's having trouble with the console i just gotta work out how to remove Shaz and ? crap from coming up re downloading game did remove it

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
That's the authors change-log, why are you asking if we had to include something he added himself.
I wasn't addressing you. I just though it was strange of the dev to mention something he didn't complete yet

Aug 14, 2017
Honestly, he really needs to stop adding characters and focus on getting one or two done at a time. I'm willing to wait for content but he really needs to start adding content to justify things. Like if he were to add one or two sex related scenes per month with each character that'd be great, and I get that with some characters he doesn't want to jump straight into screwing. However, if he's going to do that then he should focus on another character's sex scenes that don't require a lot of text or dialogue.
I concur.

Reactions: Wolfregis

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Heh, I remember when doing Effie's intro path, there was a bug which caused the map to disappear outside her house.
Now its doing it after the 'Share a Shake' scene.

Reactions: notasmurf420

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
I need some help because when I have the appointment in the cafeteria with effie, I get stuck and I can not get out of there, because that's what it is.

Reactions: notasmurf420

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
I need some help because when I have the appointment in the cafeteria with effie, I get stuck and I can not get out of there, because that's what it is.
use cheat phone to enable map at will, for more on cheat refer to thread's first page.
PS: you have to activate cheat opiton on computer before going to cafe.

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
whats the point of the incest patch? I dont think I did it right but I can just change characters to sister or mom and apparently the game kink shames me into thats a no no but does it anyway?

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It's like a diet Summertime Saga. That's not necessarily a bad thing. The Mom's story is great. Not a fan of the other characters though. Effie is too aloof for me to care to pursue her and the "sister" feels less like a snarky friend who loves you, and more like a hypocritical, bitchy, closet-pervert.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes