Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Am I the only one who had difficult getting jade side story? Like when you are supposed to lock pick the door and onwards? Or is the cheat code the thing that makes it difficult? If it is let me know.
P. S. I asked because I couldn't continue jade side story without using the cheat codes.

Ianghivff

Sep 17, 2018
man just finished all story line available and it was good . game is not bad but still full of bugs
really wish if they fix the bugs id give this a 7.5/10

Reactions: Wolfregis

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Any progression with mom ?
Not yet, but you can already bang your mother and her story is already pretty well fleshed out, so I personally don't mind if they focus on the Teacher story or Sister story first.

Though to be honest, the mother story was my favorite here, so I would be all hands on dick if he were to finish her storyline.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Art style is kinda meh sometimes and updates feel kinda slow but I like the game. I just hope he finished existing chars before adding all these new people you could talk to in school. If he improves a few things he could soon be as good as STS

Reactions: Wolfregis

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
for some reason my main objective is waiting for a text from effie in my room, but i dont know how to trigger it?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
for some reason my main objective is waiting for a text from effie in my room, but i dont know how to trigger it?
It's currently bugged. You'll need to go to the computer in the MC's room and click the 'Bug' button. After that you'll need to click that you'll having problems with the main story. Choose to advance it by one chapter, after that the game should resume as normal.

Reactions: tkm09

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
It's currently bugged. You'll need to go to the computer in the MC's room and click the 'Bug' button. After that you'll need to click that you'll having problems with the main story. Choose to advance it by one chapter, after that the game should resume as normal.
thank ya very much!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't quite understand where he has spent his time the past 2 months. Hes making enough to justify working on this full time but this feels like hes working on it as more of a hobby; in fact even working on this as a hobby would probably warrant more done in two months.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I don't quite understand where he has spent his time the past 2 months. Hes making enough to justify working on this full time but this feels like hes working on it as more of a hobby; in fact even working on this as a hobby would probably warrant more done in two months.
He's stated that he took a month off but that the two month gap didn't quantify two months worth of work. He's stated that he typically works 4-5 weeks on each update. How much of that he spent towards writing/drawing/coding is anyone's guess. As it is right now most of the writing has been handed off to a new team member that he brought on this month, so that he can focus on the art and coding. That being said though, the biggest problem I've had of late with the game is that he keeps adding characters rather than focusing on the one's he has already established. He needs to finish the stories of the initial side characters before adding more to the game.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Art style is kinda meh sometimes and updates feel kinda slow but I like the game. I just hope he finished existing chars before adding all these new people you could talk to in school. If he improves a few things he could soon be as good as STS
I just wanna say that I enjoy your game and that I look forward to it's next update.

ch4z84

Sep 2, 2017
I like the game the art is different then other games. Perhapse not detailed like others but thats the games charm.

I dont really mind the adding of new charachters if it would mean the main story would progress. This game makes me wanna know what happens next with the story next to wanting to sleep with everyone in the game

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes