yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
Dumping some fresh news on your plates.

Alpha 0.20 is in its 3-day early access at the moment.

We're currently working on 0.21. And by we, I'd like to introduce the new writer who goes by the pen name 'Robert Hawkins'. He'll be working on 80% of the dialogue from now on while I have more time to focus on the art and coding side.

To note about Alpha 0.20 if you have not played it. There is main story progression, about 11,000 words worth of new content. On the other hand, there aren't any hardcore h-scenes, that's just where we are in the story so far, a bit of down time. The softcore scenes include unfinished art and that is due to me prioritizing the development of 10+ new characters for the game. I really wanted to get all these new characters out of the way so that Robert and I have clear ideas of who and what to incorporate into the main stories and side stories.

And just to note if you don't know how to logic. Just because I took a 1 month hiatus, making it a 2 month gap between the last update and this, does not mean that there is 2 months worth of work, only the typical 4-5 weeks.

Moving on to what's going to happen with 0.21. We aim to finish off Jane's story. And to polish up all the really rough edges that I left in 0.20. There's really all to it. After that is complete, we'll either look into starting a new character side story, make Miss Allaway story progressions, or work on the MC x Missus x Jane story line. Maybe I'll run a poll on that for 0.22.

And last on the agenda, I want to let you all know that 0.21 will not be released in October, it'll be released at the start of November. No, I'm not taking another vacation. This applies to 7-day early access all the way down to all-access. The reason being is that I spend around 4.5 weeks working on an update and since the all-access for 0.20 is already to be released on the 30th of September, 0.21 would've already surpassed the October month. And I didn't want to have the early access be in October while the rest get in in November, so I'm just pushing it all into the very start of November.

Thank you for the support guys. Things are rough when in development, if you've ever created something in your life, you know for a fact that it'll always look ugly before it gets pretty. Streams will be a-going more frequently again! GeeSeki out!
hey thanks !

i am a computer engineer myself ( a pervy one nonetheless, which is why i am active on this site :D )

you sound a bit worked up but that's fine, because i know how challenging it can be to develop stuff.

i just like this game, alot from the looks of it. i hope it's less infuriating than summertime saga but i would love to see some sex scenes, esp brother-sister incest.

thanks for the game !

Ianghivff

Sep 17, 2018
Every time I do coffee shop Map tab disappears and I am cold blocked.
Nah you need to edit a file (i think its the 00console.rpy folder)
Find this text config.console False (that is the default) change False to True and then save
After that go the game and press shift + o(if i believe) then type this townmap_enabled = 1
(like that) and map should pop up

nevis

Jun 11, 2017
Good morning, where do I get the clip to open the door that gives access to the basement, would anyone know to inform me? thank you

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I've played for several versions now and I gotta ask... is there ANY sequence of responses that will actually get Hitomi to strip at the beach?

Reactions: OmegaUltima

Ianghivff

Sep 17, 2018
Good morning, where do I get the clip to open the door that gives access to the basement, would anyone know to inform me? thank you
You need to grind that stats(you need a butt load of it) mainly intel after that go to mc' pc (in your room) then learn a skill and it will pop up in the pc hope this help

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
seeing as my question got buried in 20 pages of other stuff without an answer im gonna post it again.

how do i get the curser visible ingame, never had this problem with other versions, or any other renpy game.

everything else seems to work, i can click on stuff if i manage to navigate there but its very hard and annoying to do when you cant see the cursor.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I've played for several versions now and I gotta ask... is there ANY sequence of responses that will actually get Hitomi to strip at the beach?
Only way I've gotten it to work is to cheat the relationship stat (I think the minimum is 5) and then select the "can't knock it till you try it"

Reactions: OmegaUltima

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys i am on the find mom side quest i read she is at the park at night but there's only effie there on the bench , help me .

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Starting new game, main quest progression, talk to effie in cafe in afternoon after school... ok done, but next I need to go to her house, but stucked at the outside of cafe, cannot enter map, map icon vanished, I can only go inside cafe and outside. Bug?

Reactions: Bryon Smothers
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes