Sep 11, 2018
Even after copy incest patch. When start game it says landlady .? Why?
You have to go to other and rename them. Name one mother and the other sister. You will also have to click through the we don't condone incest BS messages. The game was clearly made/written with a story that has incest but patreon fucks things up once again.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
I can't get passed the Cafe scene. IS anyone else having this problem? I know there's more to this than just that.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So, figured through I thought most of the content, but, gotten majorly stuck on Jane's route. The hint says to check her room, but nothing triggers, and checking the failsafe on the computer says it's chapter 4. Is there a specific day/time I'm supposed to check her room, or is something else I'm doing bugging it out?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
is there a walkthrough, I've been playing for over an hour and nothing's happened
Check your phone for hints with specific people and the main questline. Some dialogue choices will increase your relationship with whoever you're talking with, or in some cases, about. If you're stuck outside the cafe, it seems to be a known issue, and requires cheat mode to get out of; the cheat code goes into your character's home computer, and the current version's code is on the first post of this thread. If you've been looping in and out of the cafe for multiple rounds, rollback probably won't take you back far enough to get there, and you may have to start a new game to fix that.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So just growing this out there. Would anyone else be done with him just focusing on adding content for the mom? I mean she was the entire reason I came tkthis game she has the ONLY fleshed out story, and she has no competition for best girl.

The other stuff is nice and all but this game has been spinning its wheels going nowhere for months...maybe even half a year now?

Basically other than awaiting content for characters liek the principle, the mom is all that really matters to me.

I’m probably in the minority. But I just had to say it.

Oct1194

Sep 6, 2018
You have to go to other and rename them. Name one mother and the other sister. You will also have to click through the we don't condone incest BS messages. The game was clearly made/written with a story that has incest but patreon fucks things up once again.
Then i don't want to play the game. I will wait till i get a good incest patch works like other games .Thanks

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Then i don't want to play the game. I will wait till i get a good incest patch works like other games .Thanks
this IS the incest patch bruh

it's all a formality Even if you don't choose mother for her, the dialogue still lets it slip every now and again. By "giving you the freedom" to decide what realtionship they have to you he didnt pput incest into the game "YOU did"

but the game is clearly written as incest

It's shocking that this has to be explained

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
editing my entire post. i found what i'm looking for so now i'm just gonna join the discussion

i hope the other universe gets more screen time. the sex filled with no inhibition sounds hot.

the sister said she did 5 guys at once in the normal world, i'd like to see that in the other.

or how the teacher said she just went through a gangbang. i'd like to see that. it's the only way you can make it where you can pair and mismatch characters and not make it feel weird.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
to see the new 11k words, you have to start a new game and redo things over again
Oh, I did (since you have to; old saves aren't compatible). I made sure to look for them. All the lines are the same, and nothing has been added.

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
I just started a new game and when I meet Effie at the cafe, after talking with her, my map disappears and I'm stuck at the cafe. Anyone else had this happen??

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's happening to every one. use the cheat code at your computer to unlock the map through your phone in cheats.

dv1829

Aug 6, 2018
Ok.... I'm stumped. I started a new game and went through the police station scene and school the next day where everyone is talking about what happened, but that's it. I'm not seeing any other new content. The phone says I'm at the end of everyone's story. Did I miss something?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
have you traveled to the alternate universe yet? if not, keep laying down on your bad during the night until you get the text to go to the park.

JohnDeepSmith

Jan 5, 2018
I have exactly the same problem.
When I come to the cafe for the first time, I have the map but after talking to Effie, she is not here anymore.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes