Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
lol the "start from last update" messes up all the timeline and events like head in your house doesn't trigger properly, might as well start over every update.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Does the patch working for everyone who plays from start? For me it says rival and landlady
Did you do like the guy said:
You have to go to other and rename them. Name one mother and the other sister. You will also have to click through the we don't condone incest BS messages. The game was clearly made/written with a story that has incest but patreon fucks things up once again.
You do this at start, no need for a patch...

dv1829

Aug 6, 2018
have you traveled to the alternate universe yet? if not, keep laying down on your bad during the night until you get the text to go to the park.
Still not getting anywhere. This release picks up where the previous left off. I'm arrested at the lake, spend the night in jail, get harassed at school in the morning. When I go to the mall Effie tells me to meet her at the cafe later, but nothing happens at the cafe. She never tells me to meet at her house. I never get a text. I never get a second invite to the other world as your reply suggests I should.

Reading back through the forum is a little confusing. Some posts suggest there's some additional content. Others say there is none.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, thought it was your first playthrough. there is no second invite to the other world. my bad.

i didn't put together that you went through the other universe once yet.

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
I hope I did not miss out on any asset while porting the game. If you find any then please write a comment on the blog so that I can fix it.

Heres the link:

Reactions: John2022

BigBobIsHere

Aug 20, 2018
so can anyone help.
so after i'm done talking to Effie at the cafe, my map just disappeared!!!!. like did i miss something at the cafe???

eremenion

Oct 4, 2018
Anybody know anything about geeseki blocking people on Patreon? I haven’t interacted with him or his Patreon past being a supporter so it seems really weird that I’d randomly get an email saying that he blocked me.

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
so can anyone help.
so after i'm done talking to Effie at the cafe, my map just disappeared!!!!. like did i miss something at the cafe???
Not really. It's an issue I had to fix on my mobile port too. There's a line of code missing which disables the townmap. I'll try to upload the modified file once I'm on PC

EDIT:

Attaching a modified archive.rpa and the specific file itself incase someone is using unpacked version. Replace accordingly and that should solve the map issue.

The archive.rpa goes to your game folder.

If you have all the files unpacked then you probably need to change the specific file. For that copy milkshakefortwo.rpy to this location:

game\scenes\cafe\cafeoutside\day\story\effiedate

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
so can anyone help.
This is fixed in the most recent version. Unfortunately F95 only has 0.20b, not 0.20c.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
Quest in sister loops it says go see sister at night

When i do they chat

And sisters quest remain the same go see sister at night

So ill go see her again and they talk
And stil the same result

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Im having the bug in the beginning of the game after talking with Effie at the Cafeteria
Indeed. I would advise not to meet with Effie at the cafetaria. Because indeed after that you can't progress with the game, since the map button vanishes after you meet with Effie.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Do the following, for those who are stuck in that bug.

Starting new game, main quest progression, before going to the cafe to talk to Effie, go to the MC room and then to the computer, activate the Cheats (Cheat Code 0.20b: wordedpipe), and now if you go to the cafe, when you finish talking with Effie, click on the MC cell and activate the Map.
Thanks, man! So dumb that you need to activate the cheats to fix a bug in the game. smfh

Reactions: Vorng

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks, man! So dumb that you need to activate the cheats to fix a bug in the game. smfh
As I said a few posts up. F95zone has an earlier beta build. That has already been fixed in the newest release (0.20c)

Reactions: Led
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes