johny32

Mar 10, 2018
@babloo the scene where you exit the diner and theres no map, if you can access your phone from inside, theres an option to display the map and only works in this situation, I forget where it is, but thats how you continue on from that point.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I guess 0.20c is just another bugfix, no need to download it again if there wasn't any major bug before

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
@babloo the scene where you exit the diner and theres no map, if you can access your phone from inside, theres an option to display the map and only works in this situation, I forget where it is, but thats how you continue on from that point.
I don't know... I checked everything (and I'm pretty sure the other guys did the same before reporting) on the phione too.. there's nothing.. I tried both inside the cafe both outside.. the same..

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Only i can see that game was copyied from summertime saga or somebody can say that too?
then what should we say about the ton of incest games that came out in the last years? should we say that they are all copies of the first one?

also, even if I was one of those saying what you are saying now, I really liked the momo and sister paths, even if sister is still incomplete and progress is slow af. The narrative of those paths is even better than those of summertime saga, with that fucked up night sis grind and the already-seen-thousands-times mom-doubtful-but-then-accepting-the-son.

Reactions: Wolfregis
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes