Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Is it really diffucult to give 0.20 save?????????????????
consider that if you start the game, select "start from the end of the previous episode", select the highest version number, put in the cheat code and max your stats, you are 90% done. no reason to ask saves. really, this is the most useless way to waste your time. consider also skipping dialogues with ctrl

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I don't know... I checked everything (and I'm pretty sure the other guys did the same before reporting) on the phone too.. there's nothing.. I tried both inside the cafe both outside.. the same..
*sigh* That was a bug on version 0.20b. It is fixed on 0.20c.
To enable the map using the phone you had to have already enabled cheats using the code on the computer in your bedroom. If you didn't you're fucked on 0.20b. Just upgrade to 0.20c.

Reactions: rimba

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
then what should we say about the ton of incest games that came out in the last years? should we say that they are all copies of the first one?

also, even if I was one of those saying what you are saying now, I really liked the momo and sister paths, even if sister is still incomplete and progress is slow af. The narrative of those paths is even better than those of summertime saga, with that fucked up night sis grind and the already-seen-thousands-times mom-doubtful-but-then-accepting-the-son.
Your arguments is reasonable, but uncovered town and summertime saga have one gameplay(I mean that on ren py you can make two different games,but not in this two games) and two different graphic.
N.B.Sorry for my bad English(

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
Okay just because a game shares similar themes or ideas, does not make a copy or a clone of another game.
Yes,but i talk about gameplay in this game.The gameplay from uncovered town like a clone from summertime saga,for my opinion.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Yes,but i talk about gameplay in this game.The gameplay from uncovered town like a clone from summertime saga,for my opinion.
Ah, in this case I can see your point. I apologize for the lack of understanding on my end. Though to turn the flow of this conversation in a more positive direction. What does everyone think needs to be done to improve the game?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And you are quite the curmudgeonly fellow.
I would have to agree, don't follow through with things like these it will only result in the thread getting purged and a mod getting upset at you, I know from personal experience. Anyway If you want to know what I think would help the game, it would be finishing up current characters and their story's rather then spending a whole dev cycle to add characters with no actual content and just words. This combined with the previous lackluster updates paints a pretty bad picture in my opinion.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I would have to agree, don't follow through with things like these it will only result in the thread getting purged and a mod getting upset at you, I know from personal experience. Anyway If you want to know what I think would help the game, it would be finishing up current characters and their story's rather then spending a whole dev cycle to add characters with no actual content and words. This combined with the previous lackluster updates paints a pretty bad picture in my opinion.
I concur.

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
*sigh* That was a bug on version 0.20b. It is fixed on 0.20c.
To enable the map using the phone you had to have already enabled cheats using the code on the computer in your bedroom. If you didn't you're fucked on 0.20b. Just upgrade to 0.20c.
well thanks a lot!

yo be honest I just started the game when found the bug. I'm downloading the upgrade and then I'll start a new game following your suggestions, thanks again ;)

Reactions: Shardoom

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
Ah, in this case I can see your point. I apologize for the lack of understanding on my end. Though to turn the flow of this conversation in a more positive direction. What does everyone think needs to be done to improve the game?
I think more improvements in graphic and story part of game.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I think more improvements in graphic and story part of game.
I agree the story definitely needs to be improved and there needs to be a focus on finishing the character's he already has in the game rather than adding more. As for the art I'm not really sure.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes