frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
How do you gain point on any of your skills? i can only make so my max limit go up but never gain any skill point to use.

darthducacus

Jun 26, 2017
The pace the game is moving at is certainly not great, but I prefer the art to Summertime Saga's. It's one of my favorites, art-wise.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
game needs a walkthrough cuz, objective tab on phones shows you have reached the end of this update. I never came up with any sex scene with MC's mom or bath with her like other players.

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Try to use the Incest Patch, you can download here: .

game needs a walkthrough cuz, objective tab on phones shows you have reached the end of this update. I never came up with any sex scene with MC's mom or bath with her like other players.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
um i'm a little confused. I loaded my save from 0.19 and the only objective i have is 'head inside the house' I've walked inside the house at all times of day and nothing happens. Am i missing something?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
um i'm a little confused. I loaded my save from 0.19 and the only objective i have is 'head inside the house' I've walked inside the house at all times of day and nothing happens. Am i missing something?
Hm... Must've missed 'heading' inside the house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ianghivff

Sep 17, 2018
If I were you I wouldn't pursue your conversation with this person any further.
You're wasting your time, also mods get irritated having to deal with debates that turn into personal arguments.
you really have it hard then
(sorry for bad english)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 348, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 424, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 425, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'img phone_msp_[skill_stamax]': could not find image. (u'img phone_msp_20')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 424, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 425, in execute
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 425, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 557, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'img phone_msp_[skill_stamax]': could not find image. (u'img phone_msp_20')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.20c
Tue Oct 23 18:36:38 2018

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes