Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
This game is actually the first one in recent years that got me into the whole western visual novel style games. So I will always be a fan, seeing it grow from literally the first few versions, I think the only other VN style game i played was nocturnal illusion probably 15 years ago.

Just wondering though, how is the game progressing, from the last like 6 months or even more, has there actually been more interesting content added? I just read the patch notes and it seems like it was mostly just... bug fixes and minor stuff? I pretty much did not have as much time to play anymore after the sex scene with the missus, then i played through as well with the sister and building the fort and the fun there. Haven't played since, but that feels like several months ago? Or am i just senile? Any more on those paths?

/A
Unfortunately, things have been on the short end in terms of content. Since I believe it was version 0.15 there have been relatively small updates. The teacher and sister routes are being worked upon simultaneously with each primarily focusing more heavily on dialogue rather than sex scenes. The dev, has recently brought on a new writer this past month so there is likely going to be a shift as far as the tone and dialogues go. As it is right now I feel this is becoming one of those games you'll have to check back in on every few months in order to see any significant changes. However as I mentioned the dev, has brought on a new writer so there is some hope, that things will pick up speed from here on out.

Reactions: Aesouh

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
One of Miss Allaway's goals is to have a snack at school, but nothing happens when we enter ... is the end of this version?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
We might have the option to keep fucking her mother the way we do our school friend, right? And will we update soon?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder what .21 will have in it, hopefully it's a nice surprise.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
PC:

Mac:

(Alpha 0.21a)

*Android is currently unavailable for 0.21. The latest available version is 0.20c. Android usually comes 2-4 days at the earliest but may even be release a week later. Keep an eye out on my front page to see if it's out.

*Expect android to be full of android-only bugs and errors. It is out of my hands, please contact about any issue you have with it as he takes care of the porting.

Cheatcode: gunslinger

Alpha 0.21a - The Rebuilding Update
+Jane Story Progress
+Spelling and Grammar Fixes
+Added a ‘Set Character Name to Default Name’ Option when Naming Characters
+Added Shocked Sprites for Miss Lashley
+Added Sprites for 2 Existing Characters (Xina, Vi)
+Added Shocked Sprites for Miss Allaway in Front of Class
+Added Force Enable Map Button on Phone without a Cheat Code Requirement
+Added CG Art for Main Story Scenes
+Added Option to Leave Effie’s House or Continue having Sex to Trigger Post Sex Scene
+Added Changelog and Time Travel (Bug Fix Fail Safe) to the Desk PC
+Added a ‘How to Fix a Computer’ Option for Learning a Skill as part of Missus’ Story Trigger
+Added CG Art for Trapped with Allaway Scene
+Added Additional Information when Trying to get into Missus' Room in her Storyline when needing to have 9 or more points (now 8 points)
+Updated and Improved Sibling in Jail CG Art
+Updated Miss Lashley’s Sprites
+Updated the Calendar so that the Current Date is better annotated
+Updated the PC Interface and the Features
+Updated and Lowered the Point Requirement for Missus' ‘Eating Out’ Scene From 9+ to 8+ Required
+Updated the Smart TV Box Item so it says ‘Smart TV’ on the box
+Fixed Bug that Forces you to the Main Menu in the Main Story
+Fixed Bug with Skill Points and Skill Max Limit
+Fixed Repeating Effie talks about Jane outside of School Scene
+Fixed Repeating Dialogue Lines
+Fixed Incorrect Sprites
+Fixed Missus' Side Story Triggering in the Sex World Bug
+Fixed Trigger Bug with Miss Allaway’s Story and the Main Story Intercepting in the classroom, school bathroom, and cafeteria
+Disabled Map After Beating Brock to Funnel the Player through the Story Trigger
+Optimized the Town Map
-PC Features aren’t yet working (Trash Bin, Gallery)
-New Student Characters don’t have proper buttons
-Missing Jane Story Scenes and Sprites
-Jane still appears around the House even when she’s not supposed to
-Added 4 New Character (Eloise (can’t meet yet), Effie’s Dad, Jacob’s Dad, Jacob’s Step Mom) but are not coded in yet

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
PC:

Mac:

(Alpha 0.21a)

*Android is currently unavailable for 0.21. The latest available version is 0.20c. Android usually comes 2-4 days at the earliest but may even be release a week later. Keep an eye out on my front page to see if it's out.

*Expect android to be full of android-only bugs and errors. It is out of my hands, please contact about any issue you have with it as he takes care of the porting.

Cheatcode: gunslinger

Alpha 0.21a - The Rebuilding Update
+Jane Story Progress
+Spelling and Grammar Fixes
+Added a ‘Set Character Name to Default Name’ Option when Naming Characters
+Added Shocked Sprites for Miss Lashley
+Added Sprites for 2 Existing Characters (Xina, Vi)
+Added Shocked Sprites for Miss Allaway in Front of Class
+Added Force Enable Map Button on Phone without a Cheat Code Requirement
+Added CG Art for Main Story Scenes
+Added Option to Leave Effie’s House or Continue having Sex to Trigger Post Sex Scene
+Added Changelog and Time Travel (Bug Fix Fail Safe) to the Desk PC
+Added a ‘How to Fix a Computer’ Option for Learning a Skill as part of Missus’ Story Trigger
+Added CG Art for Trapped with Allaway Scene
+Added Additional Information when Trying to get into Missus' Room in her Storyline when needing to have 9 or more points (now 8 points)
+Updated and Improved Sibling in Jail CG Art
+Updated Miss Lashley’s Sprites
+Updated the Calendar so that the Current Date is better annotated
+Updated the PC Interface and the Features
+Updated and Lowered the Point Requirement for Missus' ‘Eating Out’ Scene From 9+ to 8+ Required
+Updated the Smart TV Box Item so it says ‘Smart TV’ on the box
+Fixed Bug that Forces you to the Main Menu in the Main Story
+Fixed Bug with Skill Points and Skill Max Limit
+Fixed Repeating Effie talks about Jane outside of School Scene
+Fixed Repeating Dialogue Lines
+Fixed Incorrect Sprites
+Fixed Missus' Side Story Triggering in the Sex World Bug
+Fixed Trigger Bug with Miss Allaway’s Story and the Main Story Intercepting in the classroom, school bathroom, and cafeteria
+Disabled Map After Beating Brock to Funnel the Player through the Story Trigger
+Optimized the Town Map
-PC Features aren’t yet working (Trash Bin, Gallery)
-New Student Characters don’t have proper buttons
-Missing Jane Story Scenes and Sprites
-Jane still appears around the House even when she’s not supposed to
-Added 4 New Character (Eloise (can’t meet yet), Effie’s Dad, Jacob’s Dad, Jacob’s Step Mom) but are not coded in yet
You the real MVP Wolfregis:test:

Aug 14, 2017
Is there any progress with Miss Allaway? I gave up on hoping for progress on the sister route so I want to know if there's anything worthwhile on Miss Allaway.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
I think there is a bug for 0.21a. Side story for mum says fix her laptop. I read the book on my laptop and already had the antivirus but the laptop is no longer on mothers bed.

Edit: Using timetravele.exe. Went back from 3.5 to 3 were the objective was to research a way to fix the laptop and it reappeared to only disappear after researching again. Maybe I bought the anti virus too early?

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while so i wanted to ask is there anything new in sex world(that other dimension) or you Just get stabbed and get back?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes