Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Is there a way to remove the antivirus from my inventory? Wanna test if getting it too early can bug out mums laptop side quest.

Edit: Nvm, even when I go back and redo from an older save, the laptop disappears after getting the antivirus. Am I missing something?

gromzad

Jun 26, 2017
My favorite game. But this game is so bugged. Let me check myself in finishing .21 storylines. Miss Allaway ends after school cafe. Sister ends after her BJ to MC. Mom ends after fucking.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Can't find spare boxes. Does anybody know where they are?
Go to the Adult Store and ask the clerk there if she has any. You'll go through a bit of dialogue but after you get them you'll head home and be presented with the choice of remaking the old fort or making an entirely new fort. Old fort nets you more relationship points.

HappyRussian

Nov 22, 2017
Go to the Adult Store and ask the clerk there if she has any. You'll go through a bit of dialogue but after you get them you'll head home and be presented with the choice of remaking the old fort or making an entirely new fort. Old fort nets you more relationship points.
Thank you, sir

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
At 0.21a, when you're with Efie and clicks on "keep fucking up", the game goes crazy and starts wandering between "ignore" and the beach.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Got this error after going outside cafe to meet Effie

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'dadrole'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/cafe/cafeoutside/day/story/effiedate/milkshakefortwo.rpyc", line 26, in script
  File "C:\Users\termi\Desktop\simes\ATownUncovered-Alpha_021a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.21a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\termi\Desktop\simes\ATownUncovered-Alpha_021a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.21a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\termi\Desktop\simes\ATownUncovered-Alpha_021a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.21a-win\renpy\character.py", line 1014, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "C:\Users\termi\Desktop\simes\ATownUncovered-Alpha_021a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.21a-win\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\termi\Desktop\simes\ATownUncovered-Alpha_021a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.21a-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'dadrole'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.21a
Mon Nov 05 18:26:17 2018

Reactions: kinuka
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes