Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
it keep saying visit mum for mother son time i have done it so many times nothing new is happening
You have to skip a single night. After that you'll have a scene with the father have sex on the couch with the mother. After that the story should continue and how you choose to answer her in the conversation immediately after the event with affect the relationship.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I move from 0.20b to 0.20c and... I dont see any new.

I meam, maybe is just some bug fix, what is okay, but if not, I want to know.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I move from 0.20b to 0.20c and... I dont see any new.

I meam, maybe is just some bug fix, what is okay, but if not, I want to know.
It's a bugfix, generally from what I've seen and experienced with this game. The dev puts out the alpha build which is usually bug riddled. Then when v 0.xx b comes out most issues are generally dealt with, however it's usually v 0.xx c or afterwards that has the bugs fixed.

Reactions: Noneless

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i last played version 0.12, where is all the new content? havent found a single new sexscene
Almost zero. Just a 69 with Sis, I think. A lot of pointless and cheap dialogues.

It's like a Hanna & Barbera cartoon: So many verbose characters... :eek:

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Almost zero. Just a 69 with Sis, I think. A lot of pointless and cheap dialogues.

It's like a Hanna & Barbera cartoon: So many verbose characters... :eek:
Its sad because I want this game to be better than it currently is, I want it to live up to the potential I know it can. However, it just feels like everytime the dev seems to be making a step forward they make three steps back.

May 29, 2018
Someone i need help, i need to uninstal this game but unanle to do so, everytime i try to uninstal this game, it just show screen of the game without uninstal button, how to get rid of it?

Need extra space for other game..

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It sucks that you don't have the option to kiss the pseudo-mom at night when her story is finished. If I want to see that scene again I have to load up a save.

Reactions: obiwan

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This game is actually the first one in recent years that got me into the whole western visual novel style games. So I will always be a fan, seeing it grow from literally the first few versions, I think the only other VN style game i played was nocturnal illusion probably 15 years ago.

Just wondering though, how is the game progressing, from the last like 6 months or even more, has there actually been more interesting content added? I just read the patch notes and it seems like it was mostly just... bug fixes and minor stuff? I pretty much did not have as much time to play anymore after the sex scene with the missus, then i played through as well with the sister and building the fort and the fun there. Haven't played since, but that feels like several months ago? Or am i just senile? Any more on those paths?

/A

Reactions: obiwan
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes