Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I have a question... What s Incest patch?
Okay this really needs to be in the OP, but you no longer need the incest patch. When you start up a fresh game you'll have the option to define the relationship between the MC and the two ladies of the household. Put 'Mom' and 'Sister' for the appropriate character and the incest related dialogue should be more or less restored.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
Till now i download and wait patientlly that the game go in a most longer part.
So i never play it. But now that the game is in v0.20 i think i can start to try this game.
Can someone tell me of far i can go with the family? Mom/Sister some other relative? I just like to play incest game.
Also i look at the genre and i do not see it, but better to ask.
Any Netorare thing? I hate it. So If yes... avoidable?
Anticipate thankses.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys.
So i never play it. But now that the game is in v0.20 i think i can start to try this game.
Can someone tell me of far i can go with the family? Mom/Sister some other relative? I just like to play incest game.
Anticipate thankses.
There is only one scene that could be considered NTR, but it's brief and you have the option to stop it. The genre itself I feel is still up in the air for the most part.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

LoliCop31

Jun 11, 2018
Okay this really needs to be in the OP, but you no longer need the incest patch. When you start up a fresh game you'll have the option to define the relationship between the MC and the two ladies of the household. Put 'Mom' and 'Sister' for the appropriate character and the incest related dialogue should be more or less restored.
Thank You For Reply

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys.
Anticipate thankses.
The only "NTR" if you want to call it that, is your mother having sex with your father. You interrupt it anyway.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

My.th

Oct 18, 2018
The relationship with the Sister is great!

The chemistry is there. Can you recommend any games with the same chemistry with the sister as this?

Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
Please help me someone. I stuck on mom rout. According to objectives I have to meet mom for mother-son time before the evening. I have already done this for more than 10 times but I still have no progress. She don't returne me a favour. All my skills are max and relationship lavel is 10. How to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Please help me someone. I stuck on mom rout. According to objectives I have to meet mom for mother-son time before the evening. I have already done this for more than 10 times but I still have no progress. She don't returne me a favour. All my skills are max and relationship lavel is 10. How to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
You need to miss a single night. After that there'll be a scene with the father banging the mother which you will interrupt. How you proceed from there will affect you relationship.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes