Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
Guys Im stuck in the sister sidestory, what the keke mean 'Temporary: Buy your sister love in her bedroom'

Nothing to do in her bethroom.
You have to go into her room in the afternoon i think, when shes at home. Click on her and it will give you the option to buy love

Reactions: Noneless

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Damn now i remember the public release of the new update is next month :disappointed:

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
I'm surprised no one has posted their reaction to the new update. Usually you would get someone saying "FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS JUST TALKING AGAIN" or something like that. But it's been radio silent.

Maybe they are still playing the update lol

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Windows

Mac

Before anyone asks this update does not contain any sex related content. It was focused on advancing the main plot proper That being said it does seem to have more content than some of the prior updates with the addition of some new characters. Also you will need to start a fresh save. Using an older save resulted in some really massive bugs, in addition if you choose to start a game from version 0.19 or earlier, you will need to go to the MC's bedroom and click on the computer. Go to the bug's option and click Main story, advance it by one chapter and you should be able to continue the plot from there. Again I would recommend starting a fresh game for this update. Cheatcode and changelog are listed below.

Cheatcode: wordedpipe

Alpha 0.20a - The Townsville Update
+Spelling and Grammar Fixes
+New Writer on the Team
+Main Story Progression
+Converted Some Dialogue to Fit with Patreon’s Guidelines
+Reworded the archive so that small file replacement hot fixes are possible
+Added 8 New Characters (6 Females & 2 Males)
+Added Disclaimer when trying to load old save files
+Added Age Restriction Disclaimer in the splashs creen
+Added Pulsing Effect to Speaking Characters
+Added Lip-syncing Images to the Camgurl Confession Scene
+Added Additional Dialogue to Funnel the Player to check the 2nd Floor of the School
+Added Throwaway Line for Miss Allaway in the Side Story
+Added 3 Throwaway Lines each for 4 of the new characters
+Added 15 Throwaway Lines for Miss Lashley
+Updated the Dialogue Box so Text with no Characters assigned to it will not have a name box
+Updated Movie Genres from Mystery and Test Screening to Sci-fi and Indie Arthouse (no added content)
+Updated and Improved Alanna’s and Hitomi’s sprites
+Updated the Choice Menu Boxes
+Fixed Bug during 20Q Scene where it refers to Jane as the wrong thing
+Fixed Bug during 69 Scene where the result of you winning or losing is switched
+Fixed Minor Bug during Argument with Missus in the bedroom where it sets a trigger to go back 3 chapters instead of reducing 3 relationship points
+Fixed Stamina and Strength Max Limit Bar
+Fixed Incorrect Frame during Miss Allaway Cafe Date Scene
+Fixed Incorrect Violette Sprite Position
+Fixed Background when Jane wakes up late
-Throwaway Lines are absent for 4 of the new characters
-Miss Allaway and Lashley’s ‘Shocked’ Sprite isn’t implemented
-Multiple Scenes not rendered
-New Characters don’t have proper individual interactive buttons
-You can enter the basement through the Main Story without having progressed Jane’s Story far enough

Alpha 0.20b/0.20a_Patch
-Fixed a trigger bug for bumping into Jacob and Effie at the front of school in the Main Story
-Fixed a trigger bug for meeting with Miss Lashley in her office in the Main Story

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Windows

Mac

Before anyone asks this update does not contain any sex related content. It was focused on advancing the main plot proper That being said it does seem to have more content than some of the prior updates with the addition of some new characters. Also you will need to start a fresh save. Using an older save resulted in some really massive bugs, in addition if you choose to start a game from version 0.19 or earlier, you will need to go to the MC's bedroom and click on the computer. Go to the bug's option and click Main story, advance it by one chapter and you should be able to continue the plot from there. Again I would recommend starting a fresh game for this update. Cheatcode and changelog are listed below.

Cheatcode: wordedpipe

Alpha 0.20a - The Townsville Update
+Spelling and Grammar Fixes
+New Writer on the Team
+Main Story Progression
+Converted Some Dialogue to Fit with Patreon’s Guidelines
+Reworded the archive so that small file replacement hot fixes are possible
+Added 8 New Characters (6 Females & 2 Males)
+Added Disclaimer when trying to load old save files
+Added Age Restriction Disclaimer in the splashs creen
+Added Pulsing Effect to Speaking Characters
+Added Lip-syncing Images to the Camgurl Confession Scene
+Added Additional Dialogue to Funnel the Player to check the 2nd Floor of the School
+Added Throwaway Line for Miss Allaway in the Side Story
+Added 3 Throwaway Lines each for 4 of the new characters
+Added 15 Throwaway Lines for Miss Lashley
+Updated the Dialogue Box so Text with no Characters assigned to it will not have a name box
+Updated Movie Genres from Mystery and Test Screening to Sci-fi and Indie Arthouse (no added content)
+Updated and Improved Alanna’s and Hitomi’s sprites
+Updated the Choice Menu Boxes
+Fixed Bug during 20Q Scene where it refers to Jane as the wrong thing
+Fixed Bug during 69 Scene where the result of you winning or losing is switched
+Fixed Minor Bug during Argument with Missus in the bedroom where it sets a trigger to go back 3 chapters instead of reducing 3 relationship points
+Fixed Stamina and Strength Max Limit Bar
+Fixed Incorrect Frame during Miss Allaway Cafe Date Scene
+Fixed Incorrect Violette Sprite Position
+Fixed Background when Jane wakes up late
-Throwaway Lines are absent for 4 of the new characters
-Miss Allaway and Lashley’s ‘Shocked’ Sprite isn’t implemented
-Multiple Scenes not rendered
-New Characters don’t have proper individual interactive buttons
-You can enter the basement through the Main Story without having progressed Jane’s Story far enough

Alpha 0.20b/0.20a_Patch
-Fixed a trigger bug for bumping into Jacob and Effie at the front of school in the Main Story
-Fixed a trigger bug for meeting with Miss Lashley in her office in the Main Story
So wait 2 months and there is no sex content just text?, im gonna test this update if i see alot text and nothing to do, the game is officialy dead.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
So wait 2 months and there is no sex content just text
He did say that this was going to be primarily focused on the main plot, and after playing through it a couple of times it does have more content than the prior update, so...progress, I guess.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Well, not twin/rival new content, no Elffie or whatever is her name new contend.

I check it out anyways but Im a little dissapointed.

EDIT: I will wait for the incest patch update.

Reactions: Wolfregis

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Well, not twin/rival new content, no Elffie or whatever is her name new contend.

I check it out anyways but Im a little dissapointed.

**EDIT:kissingheart:* I will wait for the incest patch update.
You don't need the patch. You have the ability to define the relationship when you start up the game. You'll need to put 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the respective characters. Then acknowledge the disclaimer, after that the incest dialogue is more of less restored.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
You don't need the patch. You have the ability to define the relationship when you start up the game. acknowledge the disclaimer, after that the incest dialogue is more of less restored.
Just for being curious, with have a incest patch link if is not necessary?
And sorry for my bad english.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Just for being curious, with have a incest patch link if is not necessary?
And sorry for my bad english.
That's for versions prior to the dev complying to Patreon's guidelines. The more recent versions, allow you to define the relationship, when you start a fresh game.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So after playing the update, i reached a point that i wont follow this game no more cause lets be honest before this update he had 3 bad updates with alot of text and 0 content to do, now we get a new update almost 2 months after last update and the content was dissapointing still renders to do, this update was more like a game fix more then an content update, more text (for the love of god), the problem is not the game but the dev team itself they know what to do, i used to be his patreon before and thank god i stopped, i might one day try again but wont be so soon. (some people will not accept what im saying but its my opion)

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes