Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Someone above here said to go to the adult store for the boxes. But when I click on the clerk, the message just says "stuff" with no options for the boxes. Bug?

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Is there any point in doing the game on the computer? Cant seem to figure out what to write to complete it :l

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This update is almost non-existent.. I mean I guess the last update was a bit of time ago, but that Update also didn't exactly do much either.
The good thing I can see is that the sister storyline does progress, which is nice, but I went though this content in 10-15 minutes flat, the only issue was that there was an issue with getting the content to activate initially and afterwards the instructions for how to proceed also didn't exactly match the stage at which you were on. The BJ is nice, but that's it.

But I guess that's that. The game has a bit of extra content but that's all. Sister is hot, but it just felt like it was a rushed update considering that some of the images were completely missing where they clearly should be present (Instead of the previous concept art for the future scenes, it is just an empty screen and a bit of text to explain what's happening).

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I like this game enough that everything wrong with it frustrates me to no end, and there's a lot wrong. This newest build is especially bad.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I haven't played the game in a while, I wanted to wait for it to get some continent before coming back. Does anyone want to tell me their thoughts on it so fr?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The latest round of writing is great and its nice to see something happen with the sister (Though I'm having nightmare flashbacks of BB's blue balling).

I didn't see any bugs but the lack of artwork for this update is troubling.

I honestly love this game its one of a few that I actively watch for and instantly download when I see it come up but the sex world bullshit and the lack luster updates make it harder to defend the game.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
The latest round of writing is great and its nice to see something happen with the sister (Though I'm having nightmare flashbacks of BB's blue balling).

I didn't see any bugs but the lack of artwork for this update is troubling.

I honestly love this game its one of a few that I actively watch for and instantly download when I see it come up but the sex world bullshit and the lack luster updates make it harder to defend the game.
This is true, while there has been progress it hasn't been truly significant in terms of a true update. I want this game to be better but the dev needs to add more sex related content. If they were to add 1-2 sex scenes focusing on one character that doesn't require a lot of dialogue that'd be great. While having more narrative driven characters get a bulk of the text. The game has potential I just don't want it to go to waste because of a slough of meager updates.

Reactions: Hybris

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
sooooooooooooo, i'm stuck. after i buy the antivirus the pc vanish and i can't find it anywhere. how the fuck do i fix it since i'm missing something?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i'm at where he and his sister is in jail she keeps on given him a hand keeps looping

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I only want to know two things. Can you hook up with the Mom yet, and is there actually playable Futa content?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I only want to know two things. Can you hook up with the Mom yet, and is there actually playable Futa content?
Yes the mom route currently ends with you banging her. If you have yet to play the game there is quite a bit to enjoy. Simply, if you are waiting for updates then the recent updates haven't been exactly content-rich.

I would recommend you to give it a try if you've yet to touch it. It's good shit for a new player.

No futa content as of yet.

ZuccaEden

Apr 27, 2018
Dear Creator of the game! I've tried the game 0.21 version including Jane's story route & I must say that this is one of the greatest game in a world & I loved! I was wondering if it's possible if you can make some kind of sex scene with Jane such as missionary or cowgirl scene would it be possible if you got some time! Thanks.

Your fan; Zucca! >w<

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Soo he added more characters that has no spots in the school or that you can interect with outside of school etc. Instead you have to press a button in the hall way and it gives you like 3-4 lines of dialogue and thats it? Couldent really get far into the new content as the game glitched out on me and wouldent let me talk to Ellie.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes