Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Fuck it, i loved the game for real. And i can't find the boxs for rebuilt the fort anywhere, i saw somewhere in the thread that i need to go to the adult shop and talk to the girl at the counter, but the girl just say me "stuff" so i'm lock with jane so far, and i can't find the laptop of my mom now that i have the anti-virus so : fuck. I loved the game but i well NEVER try this game anymore. Bye

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Amazing update, from a 69 with jane we go back to her giving you a bj :FeelsGoodMan: all these placeholder scenes that don't even have drawings are also amazing. 5k well earned sir keep up the good work.

Fuck it, i loved the game for real. And i can't find the boxs for rebuilt the fort anywhere, i sqaw somewhere in the thread that i need to go to the adult shop and talk to the girl at the counter, but the girl just say me "stuff" so i'm lock with jane sor far, and i can't find the laptop of my mom now that i have the anti-virus so : fuck. I loved the game but i well NEVER try this game anymore. Bye
Go to effies house and talk with her, then check the hentai shop and ask hitomi for boxes she will say no then go back to the sex shop for the boxes.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Amazing update, from a 69 with jane we go back to her giving you a bj :FeelsGoodMan: all these placeholder scenes that don't even have drawings are also amazing. 5k well earned sir keep up the good work.

Go to effies house and talk with her, then check the hentai shop and ask hitomi for boxes she will say no then go back to the sex shop for the boxes.
Man i swear i hope you are wrong, because if not, i'm gonna feel like a bitch, and i'm gonna feel guilty, thanks for that i retake the game, if that's work i hate you for helped me, but thanks anyway, and if that's don't work, i hate you for giving me hope, but thanks anyway è_é

EDIT : I feel like a bitch. But the computer problem need a fixe soon for real

L

leetitoldu

Does incest patch even work right now? its named "g33ptchi" and its empty inside. With it our without it when im starting a game i need to name chars and choose relations - wtf?

edit: nvm, when u enter relationship for example "sister" u get message that authors dont support incest lol.

Reactions: unknown78

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Honestly, I can't deny that this update is still freaking minimal at best. It's a step in the right direction from where the last few updates are concerned but, the pace needs to pick up. I mean it's a smut game not high art, and if the dev wants to make a more narrative focused game that's fine. However, there's got to be an equal amount of smut to justify the wall of text. It's fine to have a few updates with less sex content than prior updates, but that shouldn't become one's modus operandi. The dev needs to focus on more sex scenes from here on out and less walls of text. If they don't then I don't know how much longer this game can last.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Damn now I remembered why I stopped playing this game is buggy as all hell main story says head inside your house nothing happens is there another house I don’t know about ???

Reactions: huhgnoohc

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
you guys are babbling about bugs but still don't mention that you're playing the 0.21a version (0.21ALPHA).

just go here and take a look at version .980i.
at least 5-8 patches after the first release of every version.

DirtyVenom

Mar 16, 2018
Does the incest patch allow you to have "mother" or "sister" for the character relationship section? I want to add the patch but I can't tell if I installed it right.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Does the incest patch allow you to have "mother" or "sister" for the character relationship section? I want to add the patch but I can't tell if I installed it right.
Patch goes in game folder simple as that and yes it works fine
Ideally dont unren the game unless you dont want it to work well patches do not respond well to being unren'd
Personally I love the F95 program unren and cant thank @Sam enough for it

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
K So how I do I use antivirus? It is in my inventory. I have already seen the pop-up screen then I bought the anitvirus. Now when I click the laptop it just says "I am not sure what to do" or something like that. Any help?

Did I do something out of sequence?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I feel the development of this game is going nowhere. The start of the development had me fascinated. The writting was great in my opinion. I was seriously considering supporting this project for a long time. Then GeeSeki hit a dry spell. Nothing worth mentioning in the updates for months and months and months and now well over a year. I know the new Patreon regulations was detrimental to the development for some time, but it has long since been solved. I actually, want this project to succeed, but I don't trust the developer enough to pledge.

For anyone reading this, the game itself is not bad. There is even some content, it has vaginal and anal with the "missus" and some lewd scenes with the "room mate".

Reactions: blahblah25

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
K So how I do I use antivirus? It is in my inventory. I have already seen the pop-up screen then I bought the anitvirus. Now when I click the laptop it just says "I am not sure what to do" or something like that. Any help?

Did I do something out of sequence?
Do you have some points in intelligence (I think you need 2 or 4)? I haven't played from that point on in some time, things could have been changed or bugged.

Reactions: Calyps0

lerela

Aug 15, 2017
Well I may be a little dumb but can't get it to start.
When I try to open the .exe it just stands there.

Kauter

Jun 3, 2017
It goes without PC in the icon timetravel.exe, mother and pala by prosimo chapter, unhappily this is until they rearrange the chapter 3.5.

Kauter

Jun 3, 2017
Vai sem PC na ícone timetravel.exe, mãe e pala por prosimo capitulo, imfelismente é isso ate arrumarem o capitulo 3,5.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes