matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Found the bug with Mom's laptop, there is a missing bit of code.

In "myparentsbedroom_day.rpy", line 97 -
Code:
    if mum_path == 2 or mum_path == 3:
        imagebutton auto "btn parentsbedroom_day_laptop_%s" xpos 0 ypos 0 focus_mask True action Jump("lbl_parentsbedroom_day_laptop")
Line 97 should have "or mum_path == 3.5" tacked onto it for the laptop to still appear on the bed after reading the for-idiots guide.

Reactions: unknown78 and Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
my game console doesn't seem to work and unren.bat doesn't execute since I upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04? Is there a way to enable the console by modifying one of the files in this game?
game/renpy/common
file console.rpy
edit with notepad++
Line that says
00config.console = False
change to
config.console = True
save

gafgarlion2

Feb 24, 2018
Found the bug with Mom's laptop, there is a missing bit of code.

In "myparentsbedroom_day.rpy", line 97 -
Code:
    if mum_path == 2 or mum_path == 3:
        imagebutton auto "btn parentsbedroom_day_laptop_%s" xpos 0 ypos 0 focus_mask True action Jump("lbl_parentsbedroom_day_laptop")
Line 97 should have "or mum_path == 3.5" tacked onto it for the laptop to still appear on the bed after reading the for-idiots guide.
Where is this file located? Been digging in the renpy with no joy

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Just so people know, even though the objectives list in the phone says to find boxes, you can't DO that till you go and speak to Effie at her house.

Once you've done that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Where is this file located? Been digging in the renpy with no joy

You have to extract the .rpa files first to get at it. (I use UnRen - )

Once you've extracted its in this folder - "\game\scenes\myhouse\parentsbedroom\day\main"

You'll need to delete the .rpa files after extracting for any changes you make to matter.

U

User_254565

To solve the problem with that laptop, just use timetravel.exe in computer and skip to the chapter chapter 4 (Manually enter a Chapter Number) .. after you used the cheat code, witch is "gunslinger". Now you can talk to Mom at night. It worked for me.

hentaiimeister

Apr 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_breakinginfortrebuild_bj_bj_0'.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes